Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just caught up on her TT and in big letters ‘entertain my autistic son’ had me clicking right off.

Bullies her own child because of his disabilities every fing day. She’s a dick
She is his first and no1 bully and doubter.

He might get clothes & money splashed at him, same as are we lils… however there is a huge lack of any meaningful parenting, for a neurotypical child never mind a neurodiverse one.

Steph I would expect to see you using visuals around your house to teach communication, you should be an absolute pro at flash cards, YOU should wear a lanyard with them round your neck to communicate purposefully with your son.

Just because he can’t speak to you doesn’t mean he can’t hear you!! If you teach him properly you’ll start finding him signing you to STOP with most things you do like slobbering all over him and shouting & singing in his face for your tik tok views.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Another day, another drama at the airport 🤪 God she is so boring. Every video starts with her telling us how tired she is, she fiddles with her hair, or coughs or wipes her eyes etc. She had a ‘team of people’ at the airport helping her but still couldn’t manage to do what every other parent manages to do alone without a Lanyard and a ‘team’ ……do Off!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Another day, another drama at the airport 🤪 God she is so boring. Every video starts with her telling us how tired she is, she fiddles with her hair, or coughs or wipes her eyes etc. She had a ‘team of people’ at the airport helping her but still couldn’t manage to do what every other parent manages to do alone without a Lanyard and a ‘team’ ……do Off!
She wouldn’t have needed assistance if she chose to fly at the right time because max is able bodied. If he wasn’t asleep or extremely tired she wouldn’t have had to worry about carrying him.

For going on and on about his autism she has no clue !! These problems are all her fault. Not the airport or the assistance team.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Guys she’s tired.
Has anyone ever seen a not tired Vav?
Im tired every day but its become the norm to be a tired fully functioning adult that its life. I dont need to announce it when I get up before I talk to anyone 😐

She should maybe look at her own tiktok and see her son is autistic so maybe needs schedule flights around his needs since absolutely everyone else needs to take his needs in to account. Or was he just M ‘her son’ when she booked the flight?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Guys she’s tired.
Im tired every day but its become the norm to be a tired fully functioning adult that its life. I dont need to announce it when I get up before I talk to anyone 😐

She should maybe look at her own tiktok and see her son is autistic so maybe needs schedule flights around his needs since absolutely everyone else needs to take his needs in to account. Or was he just M ‘her son’ when she booked the flight?
She’s literally the only one that doesn’t take his needs into consideration because she’s far too selfish.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Morning guuuyyyyssss aww let me tell you 😭 awww fk off Vav!!!! The plan was….. did get back…. But had already asked her mad maw to look for a hotel before she left Spain 😭🤣 so technically vav the original plan wasn’t the plan at all, ya fud. Tbh he’s not that big for 5 🤷🏻‍♀️ see she’s not as strong as her idiot follower thought eh? Maybe need to hit that gym again Vav. They didn’t take the buggy?! Did you ask them to Vav? I’m pretty sure they would have done whatever you had asked them to do with it!!!
Imagine other people needing assistance Vav, how dare they? You self entitled t!!! It takes time and they will take their time to make sure passengers get off safely not lie down to big Vavs expectations
That stupid blazer 😭 comfys all day long when travelling home especially at that time

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Guys she’s tired.

Same I'm tired all the friggen time. I've been awake since 11 o'clock last night couldn't sleep due to pain in my legs still had to get my child off to school this morning even tho by half 7 this morning I was so tired I was due to fall asleep but still had to get out of bed make his packed lunch tidy my kitchen let the dog out. I've had less than 6 hours sleep the past 3 nights 😠

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Same I'm tired all the friggen time. I've been awake since 11 o'clock last night couldn't sleep due to pain in my legs still had to get my child off to school this morning even tho by half 7 this morning I was so tired I was due to fall asleep but still had to get out of bed make his packed lunch tidy my kitchen let the dog out. I've had less than 6 hours sleep the past 3 nights 😠
Yeah but are you ‘Vav’ tired? 🙄

I hope you manage to catch a few winks at some point through the day. Sounds like a nightmare night. Hate that you are feeling pain 💔
I just had surgery and can’t lie on one side so I’ll sit with you through this ❤️‍🩹

I hope my postie comes today because I haven’t told anyone I’m tired today and I work from home. Might also have my Shein order too if I haven’t sent it to my old address. Shouldn’t have though, it’s my first order ever, since an order I made 4 years ago. 🤷‍♀️

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Ha Beefy Vavonce what a stress you have caused for yourself once again 🤡 I love this for you karma is really hitting you lately and I’m here for it 🥰 she will expect Petr to do everything for M and deal with any stress when they are away on Thursday because of this drama and how tired she is.god help Petr having to put up with her 💩
canny wait for the Charles De Gaulle airport drama they really don’t give a tit! How will Mrs worldwide cope?

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
But it’s Vav Rolly, she’s the most tiredest, tired single mum there is 😭 absolute fud that she is….
I hope you get some rest. There is nothing worse… I don’t sleep great either, a certain someone is snoring their head off beside me, the dogs are snoring their bliddy heeds off and then there’s me 🤣 lying staring at the ceiling, it gets that late or early in the morning and I think is there any point going to sleep, scared to sleep in 🤦🏻‍♀️
Vav needs to be humbled asap!!!!

No mention of Malaga airport and how their assistance was

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah but are you ‘Vav’ tired? 🙄

I hope you manage to catch a few winks at some point through the day. Sounds like a nightmare night. Hate that you are feeling pain 💔
I just had surgery and can’t lie on one side so I’ll sit with you through this ❤️‍🩹

I hope my postie comes today because I haven’t told anyone I’m tired today and I work from home. Might also have my Shein order too if I haven’t sent it to my old address. Shouldn’t have though, it’s my first order ever, since an order I made 4 years ago. 🤷‍♀️
Awww bless u ma darlin hope ur healing well from surgery 💖

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Some idiot commented ‘awww you are literally superwoman I don’t know how you do it’ the same as the bliddy rest of the human population 😭 why do these idiots idolise her 🤦🏻‍♀️😳
I travel all the time with my brood on my own, drive up and down south with them every other week depending what we have on, look after a house, a family, all the animals…. There’s a few 🤣 with all the normal day to day stuff….
We all bliddy do it & do you know why? Cause we decide to show up every day for our children/families we don’t spend the day labelling and exploiting our children, we don’t target vulnerable people online to bit our se cause we have to do our woe is me videos awww feel sorry for me and but my se I’m punting this week so I can continue to give my boy a life, what about your daughter 🤬

Awww man I think I woke up today and chose violence 😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Some idiot commented ‘awww you are literally superwoman I don’t know how you do it’ the same as the bliddy rest of the human population 😭 why do these idiots idolise her 🤦🏻‍♀️😳
I travel all the time with my brood on my own, drive up and down south with them every other week depending what we have on, look after a house, a family, all the animals…. There’s a few 🤣 with all the normal day to day stuff….
We all bliddy do it & do you know why? Cause we decide to show up every day for our children/families we don’t spend the day labelling and exploiting our children, we don’t target vulnerable people online to bit our se cause we have to do our woe is me videos awww feel sorry for me and but my se I’m punting this week so I can continue to give my boy a life, what about your daughter 🤬

Awww man I think I woke up today and chose violence 😭
The thing is the person posting it probably had a hectic AF day but because it’s their life it doesn’t seem like all that much.
But because she broadcasts literal day to day events people are like ‘WOW YOURE SO BUSY!!! Omg you ran out of milk so went to the shop?? You’re the best mum EVER!!!’

Honestly grow the do up. If I could honestly tell you what is going on in my life right now while I work full time, run a home, kids, husband (kid part), she would look like she was as active as a sleeping baby whose been given gummies!!!!

These people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.