Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_6076.jpeg
Friends though…
She went into a fkn service station and picked up some bits, ffs gee that lassie a medal 😭 she’s just the best mum 🤣 beefy yer a grade A+ arsehole, if that was my pal, I’d be seriously reflecting and flexing yer face off a pavement

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She went into a fkn service station and picked up some bits, ffs gee that lassie a medal 😭 she’s just the best mum 🤣 beefy yer a grade A+ arsehole, if that was my pal, I’d be seriously reflecting and flexing yer face off a pavement
Has she approved that driving??

Honestly Vav is scum of the earth. Nothing but back stabbing reprobate. Aimee you’ve got too much air between your ears to not see what she does to you love.

She is not your friend.

Vav you’re lower than a snakes belly, love. I don’t like either of you. But to watch what you do to another woman while promoting ‘women (or woman for you) empowering women’ is embarrassing for you. You’re a joke.
You can smell a naive div a mile off and abuse them, their weaknesses. 🐀

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ha Beefy Vavonce what a stress you have caused for yourself once again 🤡 I love this for you karma is really hitting you lately and I’m here for it 🥰 she will expect Petr to do everything for M and deal with any stress when they are away on Thursday because of this drama and how tired she is.god help Petr having to put up with her 💩
canny wait for the Charles De Gaulle airport drama they really don’t give a tit! How will Mrs worldwide cope?
s yeah cdg airport will not give a hoot what lanyard you have 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
We should have a game of vav bingo!! Whenever she says the following words, you get absolutely nothing but a laugh!
Autism
Autistic
Tired
Busy
Single mum
Literally
Favourite
Nana
Lils
Trolls
Amazing
....anymore.....
My fave is” if you have been watching for a while you will know I am “ a charity thief, exploit my son for money, contradict myself, and lie constantly 😆

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Has she approved that driving??

Honestly Vav is scum of the earth. Nothing but back stabbing reprobate. Aimee you’ve got too much air between your ears to not see what she does to you love.

She is not your friend.

Vav you’re lower than a snakes belly, love. I don’t like either of you. But to watch what you do to another woman while promoting ‘women (or woman for you) empowering women’ is embarrassing for you. You’re a joke.
You can smell a naive div a mile off and abuse them, their weaknesses. 🐀
See if feel a wee teeny weeny bit sorry for Aimee, like I want to help her in a way, we’re the same age and she’s just sooooo immature, like I want to give her a bliddy shake

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See if feel a wee teeny weeny bit sorry for Aimee, like I want to help her in a way, we’re the same age and she’s just sooooo immature, like I want to give her a bliddy shake
I said that to my friend. I feel sorry for her she just wants a friend and Steph is not one. How she can’t see that is beyond me. I hope she sees sense and tells that fat lying son of a b to piss off👊🏻

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aimee is as bad. I deep dived her yesterday she’s another rotter. Just Vav plays a more malicious game.

Even if she’s no longer approving comments, if she was any type of ‘friend’ or ‘girls girl’ she will delete it ASAP and not give people the room to slate her pal.
I’d go to war for my friends, they are the only friend each of them have she hasn’t got room to be losing any. If it stays up it’s fully intentional! Don’t tell me she didn’t see it, she likes all her comments. Will this be the comment section she conveniently is too busy to look at 🥱

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Nothing I bet happened at the airport, made up story so she fills her quota of content, any made up story so she can talk into her phone and make money, I bet she thinks she is so so clever making up scenarios to cash in, the huns that watch and believe her need help!
How smarmy is she going to look next to petr on Thursday, hope she has packed her top drawer toy to sort herself out 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Aimee is as bad. I deep dived her yesterday she’s another rotter. Just Vav plays a more malicious game.

Even if she’s no longer approving comments, if she was any type of ‘friend’ or ‘girls girl’ she will delete it ASAP and not give people the room to slate her pal.
I’d go to war for my friends, they are the only friend each of them have she hasn’t got room to be losing any. If it stays up it’s fully intentional! Don’t tell me she didn’t see it, she likes all her comments. Will this be the comment section she conveniently is too busy to look at 🥱
I’m the same with my friends I would fight there Conner to the end that’s me through and through. I am so protective of the people in my circle and I pride myself being like that. All my friends are the same. I’ve had the same group of friends all my life. I cherish my friendships. See if I seen someone say that about my friend oh it would be war xx

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m the same with my friends I would fight there Conner to the end that’s me through and through. I am so protective of the people in my circle and I pride myself being like that. All my friends are the same. I’ve had the same group of friends all my life. I cherish my friendships. See if I seen someone say that about my friend oh it would be war xx
Hands up if you think beefy is a t, I’ll go first 🙋🏻‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Has she really set up her phone at a service station till for content honest to god I would have loved for some big bloke to say to her get a fing move on 🤣🤣 mortified for her 🤭
And set it up to record her bringing her cases into the house ..feel sorry for me cos Ive got to do this by myself ! So you walked into the house to set up your phone before you did anything else ?? But you're exhausted ?? Right you are

Status
Not open for further replies.