Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Vav going for milk & bread while M sleeps..
1713265812210.gif

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Morning guuuyyyyssss aww let me tell you 😭 awww fk off Vav!!!! The plan was….. did get back…. But had already asked her mad maw to look for a hotel before she left Spain 😭🤣 so technically vav the original plan wasn’t the plan at all, ya fud. Tbh he’s not that big for 5 🤷🏻‍♀️ see she’s not as strong as her idiot follower thought eh? Maybe need to hit that gym again Vav. They didn’t take the buggy?! Did you ask them to Vav? I’m pretty sure they would have done whatever you had asked them to do with it!!!
Imagine other people needing assistance Vav, how dare they? You self entitled t!!! It takes time and they will take their time to make sure passengers get off safely not lie down to big Vavs expectations
That stupid blazer 😭 comfys all day long when travelling home especially at that time
What a tit she is. She spoke to her mummy before they even left Spain to check hotels🤣🤣🤣 you are 37 STEPH and you are Still SUCKING on your mums b**bs it’s embarrassing. How many times have you said M is autistic he needs routine there is no routine it’s only your routine and what you want to do. When people have children yes we do adapt our life’s for them make there life as easy as possible but not you VAV OH NO!!

You crave off all the stuff that’s happening to you always has and always will

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Same I'm tired all the friggen time. I've been awake since 11 o'clock last night couldn't sleep due to pain in my legs still had to get my child off to school this morning even tho by half 7 this morning I was so tired I was due to fall asleep but still had to get out of bed make his packed lunch tidy my kitchen let the dog out. I've had less than 6 hours sleep the past 3 nights 😠
You are the best mama ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Some idiot commented ‘awww you are literally superwoman I don’t know how you do it’ the same as the bliddy rest of the human population 😭 why do these idiots idolise her 🤦🏻‍♀️😳
I travel all the time with my brood on my own, drive up and down south with them every other week depending what we have on, look after a house, a family, all the animals…. There’s a few 🤣 with all the normal day to day stuff….
We all bliddy do it & do you know why? Cause we decide to show up every day for our children/families we don’t spend the day labelling and exploiting our children, we don’t target vulnerable people online to bit our se cause we have to do our woe is me videos awww feel sorry for me and but my se I’m punting this week so I can continue to give my boy a life, what about your daughter 🤬

Awww man I think I woke up today and chose violence 😭
I am the same I have woke up last few days and choose violence 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ah just watched the rest of the video. I turned off cause she was recording herself buying stuff in the garage ffs!!

Sure she didn’t check out… how could you not remember going through the paying part. It was a dig at Aimee’s thread.

Does she think everyone is as stupid as she is?
I thought this as well, she just wanted to have a go at her ‘pal’ and continue the im better trend. Who would order a shop when home for 1 day! She doesn’t have that money to waste nowadays.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I thought this as well, she just wanted to have a go at her ‘pal’ and continue the im better trend. Who would order a shop when home for 1 day! She doesn’t have that money to waste nowadays.
Had to go back and see more but not all the way 🤣
‘I need to wash my hair and scrub my skin’.
Another reference to Aimee’s thread 🤣🤣🤣

She’s as subtle as a flying brick 🐸 🧱

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning guuuyyyyssss aww let me tell you 😭 awww fk off Vav!!!! The plan was….. did get back…. But had already asked her mad maw to look for a hotel before she left Spain 😭🤣 so technically vav the original plan wasn’t the plan at all, ya fud. Tbh he’s not that big for 5 🤷🏻‍♀️ see she’s not as strong as her idiot follower thought eh? Maybe need to hit that gym again Vav. They didn’t take the buggy?! Did you ask them to Vav? I’m pretty sure they would have done whatever you had asked them to do with it!!!
Imagine other people needing assistance Vav, how dare they? You self entitled t!!! It takes time and they will take their time to make sure passengers get off safely not lie down to big Vavs expectations
That stupid blazer 😭 comfys all day long when travelling home especially at that time
The buggy thing is a strange one did she check it in with her cases so didn’t need it to go thru the airport like she has claimed before but if she had taken it to the doors of the plane surely the crew would have known she would have need it at the other end for getting off. This story is just horseshit and mad Pam already had booked a hotel room you just slipped up their vav

Status
Not open for further replies.