Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Nahhhh watch that coming home video again 🤣😭 she actually goes to turn the alarm off like she hasn’t already to go in and set the phone up 😭 I canny deal with this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might be a wee tad mentally no well sometimes but come on to fk 🥴 who even does this
So you don’t want my video of me tomorrow coming in taking my shopping out the car, putting it in the hall then through to the kitchen and all away? No one want that no I’ve got my ring light already set up in the hall and kitchen just need to do the phones then edit it all🤣🤣🤣 how can you be arsed with that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just driving back from ikea. Was imagining I had to drive back and do a bloody haul. Trying to lift a wardrobe up for people to see 😆😆
Then thought about the hauls they do. Imagine doing a B&M haul and showing off packeted pasta 😂🤣🤣😂😂
What a life ☠️
Oh please I want to see your packeted pasta thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She will get high rate as she has evidence of CP with consultant letters etc. With this condition it’s accepted there will be good and bad days of better and worse mobility.

She may also get it through the smi aspect of it though autism and impaired mental ability.

Tbh I don’t dispute her right to these benefits at high rate for max. His disability can’t really be disputed x

As much as I absolutely detest her and think she’s a tit parent she does spend money on him x
I agree with most of this, but I don’t agree she’s spending money on him on the correct things. Yes he has the latest trainers and is always dressed immaculately, but surely that cash would be better spent on supportive footwear, private salt/other therapies, or just actually getting him out of the house doing something other than being stuck in front of his iPad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I was just having a wee think to myself….
So if Petr was horrible to aren’t we Lils, making her feel uncomfortable in her own home. Why didn’t her own father or whoever is her ‘parent’ step in and do anything about it.
Don’t know if this has been discussed before 🤔
I know if it was my child I’d of knocked the t out

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I agree with most of this, but I don’t agree she’s spending money on him on the correct things. Yes he has the latest trainers and is always dressed immaculately, but surely that cash would be better spent on supportive footwear, private salt/other therapies, or just actually getting him out of the house doing something other than being stuck in front of his iPad 🤷🏼‍♀️
Actually I agree with you. I’ve said before she’s no visuals in her home , doesn’t communicate with him with a lanyard with flash cards, she could be paying for a lot more support that would help Max! So I take it back 🤣🤣🤣

But yeh I don’t think we should be in dispute about Max receiving high rate care and mobility. The evidence has to be there for these kind of claims x

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a warrior doing this “single mum”
Honestly does she even see herself? What an embarrassment, creating content 😆 awa and get a job
She’s a warrior alright, she’d give brave heart a run for his money.. out wee vavheart the warrior. Absolute trooper for being the world’s only single mum 😂😂😂 this is her job! 😂😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I can guarantee you Petr is the preferred parent when the two of them are there.

He probably doesn’t force close contact, slobbers or sing and shout in Max’s face!

He prob doesn’t have the phone up to record him, you can tell Max body language change when he notices the camera. But big beefy is too selfish to notice these very small differences in his body language cos she’s too worried about her views.

Mar 8, 2024
I can guarantee you Petr is the preferred parent when the two of them are there.

He probably doesn’t force close contact, slobbers or sing and shout in Max’s face!

He prob doesn’t have the phone up to record him, you can tell Max body language change when he notices the camera. But big beefy is too selfish to notice these very small differences in his body language cos she’s too worried about her views.
The love she forces on him is so fake. Her sly face eye fing the camera more than looking at him. She’s a grim woman.
Hate the way she shoves her face in his and shouts. Poor kid must be so sick of her s

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I totally agree with you on what you have said she could use his money for so much more than just clothes and trainers etc because she will also be getting money from M dad.

I could not understand why she waited for the nhs to supply her with M buggy as she can defo offered to buy it herself. I don’t think she uses any of M disability money on things he really needs like you said she can get private physio for him, proper shoes etc. imagine if she did how well he would come on, mind you o don’t think she wants him to thrive and flourish that’s her pay cheque M so of course she wants him to rely on her all the time.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So if Petr was horrible to aren’t we Lils, making her feel uncomfortable in her own home. Why didn’t her own father or whoever is her ‘parent’ step in and do anything about it.
I think it’s cause it’s a lie? It’s vav it’s just another story .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Because it’s not true. No way he treated her like Steph said. One of my friends know someone who L dad went out with and she never ever mentioned anything to her about how he was to L never. She did tell my friend that she did not think L had adhd or whatever Steph has said and she can’t cope with crowds etc.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think it’s cause it’s a lie? It’s vav it’s just another story .
She put it out there to the world, so dangerous as someone could have taken that into their own hands and dealt with him 🤬 throwing the word DV about likes it’s a weapon, I hope to god her or her daughter never have to go through anything like that. Unfortunately I have and it angers the life out of me. Also the whole stalker se, a wee while ago I had one who thankfully was arrested, charged and found guilty but because of idiots like her it’s often fell on deaf ears for both men and woman

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Because it’s not true. No way he treated her like Steph said. One of my friends know someone who L dad went out with and she never ever mentioned anything to her about how he was to L never. She did tell my friend that she did not think L had adhd or whatever Steph has said and she can’t cope with crowds etc.
Anything for a label and a pay check. She’s setting that wee lassie up to fail too, she will have her thinking everyone should fall at her feet….

Status
Not open for further replies.