Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
So it's her 'job' to make 'relatable content ' 🤣🤣 most people I know including myself , leave the house in the morning and go to a place of work ! Some people do have jobs working from home but they don't speak to themselves into a phone for content ! Take note beefy that you wouldn't know what a real job was if it got up and bit you on your fat ass !

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the start of the suitcase video. I don’t get these idiots the way they set the camera up then go back out close the door and go back in 😂😂😂😂 it’s hysterical the way they all do it. It’s so embarrassing.
Was the need for the eye rubbing in her airport drama video! do me can she never not make a drama out of travelling. It’s beyond pathetic. I’d say that story is highly exaggerated. Usually cases get left on the carousel or took off and left by it for a while. She will have only been like 45 minutes late to the carousel they would have still been there. Not for our vag though. Oh no they took it all on her.

Mar 8, 2024
Is she crying?? Why didn’t she just wait till the kids are in bed or school to do the washing? That video is so embarrassing. She’s literally set her phone up and left her house to re open her door to enter it again 😂😂😂😂 I know i just said this but I can’t believe she has done this 😂😂😂😂😂 why has she booked holidays so close together when her son needs routine? He will be shatterrreeedddd. She’s a fing tit

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So it's her 'job' to make 'relatable content ' 🤣🤣 most people I know including myself , leave the house in the morning and go to a place of work ! Some people do have jobs working from home but they don't speak to themselves into a phone for content ! Take note beefy that you wouldn't know what a real job was if it got up and bit you on your fat ass !
It’s not even relatable it’s just showing how she does need a man and how she isn’t raising her daughter to help how anyone can relate to that is Beyond me

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Is she crying?? Why didn’t she just wait till the kids are in bed or school to do the washing? That video is so embarrassing. She’s literally set her phone up and left her house to re open her door to enter it again 😂😂😂😂 I know i just said this but I can’t believe she has done this 😂😂😂😂😂 why has she booked holidays so close together when her son needs routine? He will be shatterrreeedddd. She’s a fing tit
I’m not gonna lie I hope M is an absolute nightmare for her when they go to Paris 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Also just looking at the way she’s aggressively throwing and scraping that cases on that rented gaffs floor I’d be having words if I were that landlord! Entitled b
It’s all for the drama effect. Oh look at poor me. I have to unpack the suitcases from the holiday I chose to book and go on. Poor me I’ve got to do all this washing myself. Look at me in my all in one striding and stressing. Poor me having to set up my camera to catch this sad moment in my life. Oh good lord would you give your lard arse a wobble and catch yourself on! You look like a bell end! Stop filming stupid s. And stop acting like you’re this amazing famous person!

Mar 8, 2024
Oh, it’s going to be far too overstimulating for him. If he gets overstimulated by a water park… she’s no chance.

This trip isn’t for him…. It’s for HER!
She guna try park her size “10” arse in her exes lap. She will be acting all coy and shy and girly with Minnie Mouse ears on and pouting her not fake lips to try entice him. “Petr, look at me don’t I look so goouuuddd, even though I’m shattteeerrddd I loooookkk so goooud”

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She guna try park her size “10” arse in her exes lap. She will be acting all coy and shy and girly with Minnie Mouse ears on and pouting her not fake lips to try entice him. “Petr, look at me don’t I look so goouuuddd, even though I’m shattteeerrddd I loooookkk so goooud”
I’m hoping he’s got more sense. I hope he gives her a dunt and punt! 😂😂😂

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She won’t encourage him because if he improves with things then she’s risking losing that high rate DLA.. it’s all about the money and nothing else.

The beefy exploiting b needs to allow Max to have a decent chance at life, he’s got no chance whilst she’s his mother
How does he even get the high rate when so many videos showing how mobile and energetic he is??

Status
Not open for further replies.