Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
ALL of this ‘look at me I’m a great mom, but I’d like someone to do it with me’ PERFORMANCE is for Petrs benefit. This is all for him to see in an attempt to get him into pip mansion.
I believe he is away to DLP with them, this is her setting up before making a move.
So so pathetic, as if he would want her back. Everything is fake with her, pretending to be someone she is not. Rented house, blowing cash like she’s drowning in it. She has zero sense. She should be saving for a home for her kids, a permanent one if she’s so scared for maxs future. Instead all her efforts go into pretending she’s somethin she’s not because she knows herself alone is that unattractive she needs to do something to make herself more appealable by blowing cash, designer goods etc. pathetic

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How does he even get the high rate when so many videos showing how mobile and energetic he is??
She will get high rate as she has evidence of CP with consultant letters etc. With this condition it’s accepted there will be good and bad days of better and worse mobility.

She may also get it through the smi aspect of it though autism and impaired mental ability.

Tbh I don’t dispute her right to these benefits at high rate for max. His disability can’t really be disputed x

As much as I absolutely detest her and think she’s a tit parent she does spend money on him x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her latest DUD with me - tell me you want to be Aimee without telling me.
Copying her noodles with baked beans and se because she’s seen how much traffic it brought to Aimee’s page hahahaha beefy although I don’t like Aimee - you’ll never get the traffic she gets 🫠😂 also - your skin looks horrid- get a wash ya manky b
🤣 she’s going to Paris tomorrow but her flight is like 630 or something on Thursday 😭 she really is reaching with the whole tired crap… aww keep saying things wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw hen your looking for attention.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
We should have a game of vav bingo!! Whenever she says the following words, you get absolutely nothing but a laugh!
Autism
Autistic
Tired
Busy
Single mum
Literally
Favourite
Nana
Lils
Trolls
Amazing
....anymore.....
Imagine how s faced you’d be if you played this with shots… who’s up for it, I fancy a bit of death - I’m pretty fkn tired 🥱

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Nahhhh watch that coming home video again 🤣😭 she actually goes to turn the alarm off like she hasn’t already to go in and set the phone up 😭 I canny deal with this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might be a wee tad mentally no well sometimes but come on to fk 🥴 who even does this
I didn’t even notice this but OMGGGGG haha I can’t deal with this 😩😂 for someone who is bizzzzzzzy always and tireeedddd she certainly has a lot of time to do things twice 😩😂

Mar 8, 2024
Nahhhh watch that coming home video again 🤣😭 she actually goes to turn the alarm off like she hasn’t already to go in and set the phone up 😭 I canny deal with this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
I might be a wee tad mentally no well sometimes but come on to fk 🥴 who even does this
Oh no. Just watched it again disnt realise it the fist time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Can't remember if it was on here or tattle that said if we don't watch their videos till the end it doesn't count as a view and they don't get make any money ! lol
I make sure I pause it so I can read the comments without the video repeating itself over and over, yes I’m petty af in real life too 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I didn’t even notice this but OMGGGGG haha I can’t deal with this 😩😂 for someone who is bizzzzzzzy always and tireeedddd she certainly has a lot of time to do things twice 😩😂
She’s bizzy and always tired because she performs tasks 4 or 5 times to get the right filming. I’d be the same if I lived my day 5 times over a day 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Is she crying?? Why didn’t she just wait till the kids are in bed or school to do the washing? That video is so embarrassing. She’s literally set her phone up and left her house to re open her door to enter it again 😂😂😂😂 I know i just said this but I can’t believe she has done this 😂😂😂😂😂 why has she booked holidays so close together when her son needs routine? He will be shatterrreeedddd. She’s a fing tit
She’s a warrior doing this “single mum”
Honestly does she even see herself? What an embarrassment, creating content 😆 awa and get a job

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
According to Beefy, Petr would comment on what she ate and he clearly likes his women slim, so if he left her when she was a gym bunny she has no chance of enticing him back with her Lipodema Limbs and size 20 arse. I bet he’s had many younger pretty size 8/10 girls since he dumped old Vav
I bet he didn’t, she just likes to create drama for content 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.