Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ok,

What’s this routine she talks about? M doesn’t have one. If he sleeps in she lets him? Multiple tiktoks about M is still sleeping..

Spain, home, Pamela Sanderson’s, DLP, home. Routine?
Only routine that boy has is his iPad. He’s routinely sat in front of it.

She spoke to the nursery last night? What nursery is open and working in the evening, or contactable? I don’t know if he’s at a nursery for kids with special needs so someone is available around the clock - happy to be told that’s how communication works. My daughter who doesn’t need special care if I email the school in the evening, I get a reply 9am-10am next day?

The weird laugh she does means there’s a lie in there. She gives herself away with her body language. Probably betting she’s pretending that she can’t believe she’s been silly to book so many things, wasn’t thinking. She was, of herself. But it’s been pointed out she harps on about routine that she needs to sell it like it’s been an absent minded decision. 💩
Only routine that poor boy has is listening to his mother talk absolute 💩 I hope one day he can tell her to shut the fk up 🙏🏼

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
You’re a dead give away every video babe 🤥
IMG_6092.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Ok,

What’s this routine she talks about? M doesn’t have one. If he sleeps in she lets him? Multiple tiktoks about M is still sleeping..

She spoke to the nursery last night? What nursery is open and working in the evening, or contactable? I don’t know if he’s at a nursery for kids with special needs so someone is available around the clock - happy to be told that’s how communication works. My daughter who doesn’t need special care if I email the school in the evening, I get a reply 9am-10am next day?

The weird laugh she does means there’s a lie in there. She gives herself away with her body language. Probably betting she’s pretending that she can’t believe she’s been silly to book so many things, wasn’t thinking. She was, of herself. But it’s been pointed out she harps on about routine that she needs to sell it like it’s been an absent minded decision. 💩
She spoke to herself about herself on the phone more like 😂

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Ok,

Absolutely, the inward breathing laugh is a massive giveaway along with the looking to the side 👀 liar liar 🤥

Mar 7, 2024
I am cringing the fact that Rory done a video with the song be my baby 4 hours ago, Ms vav done one now with the same song. I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's such an idiot and acting like a silly young girl ! He doesn't fancy you Vav ! It's all a game for him , flirting with all the women who swoon over him and he's lapping it up ! Xx

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I am cringing the fact that Rory done a video with the song be my baby 4 hours ago, Ms vav done one now with the same song. I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is getting worse 😂 do you reckon she has spied/been watching this farmer and he could be her next victim? Nothing would surprise me big desperate vag

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Farmer is likely well into his 70s. She will be wanting another one to bump off and reap the benefits.

Her engagement is well down again x
😂😂

she really reeks of desperation 😫
It really is down she will be desperate for a man to keep her . She would not cope with Rory working all day with female colleagues with her venomous jealousy she has 🤭

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oh god I hope not ! How sad is her life looking at cut grass in a field ? And she says we need to get a life ! Get a grip beefy flaps !
I know nothing would surprise me with her though and I mean nothing! See some local girls have said they know the guy it’s a Scott or something and she’s like tell him I’m impressed she’s a desperate fat 🐄 my bet is he’s not bad looking and she’s trying to get contact she’s a vindictive one. And farmer means ££££££

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She better not be expecting celeb treatment when she gets to CDG Airport.

They will not help 🤣

My son was sleeping when we went through security, he was just a baby but my husband had gone through as they basically force everyone along so I was left with the buggy and holding my 6 month old baby.

The security woman gestured to me to put the pram down so it could go on the belt, and I was clearly struggling. Then she barked put it down. She stood and watched me with this look on her face… but I managed it with one hand and it snapped down beautifully which I think secretly pissed her off… but I was feckin delighted. Felt like superwoman and smug as do 🤣🤣

I Hope she gets this treatment from start to finish 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.