Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Lanyard drama
Prama drama
Someone comments she’s soooo goooodddd at parenting
Max has autism, max is autism, Max is only known for being autisic
She came one to Petr in her body con dress and he rejected her so she’s back to being a single independent women
Comes home man hating and singing Beyoncé songs cus she’s so like Beyoncé
Ooh I hope she’s packed that green monstrosity of a dress to woo P with 😂

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She needs those, they emphasise her sexy stomp she does around the place 😂
I mean I know she’s piled on the pounds but why does she stomp about like that 😂 proper heavy footed isn’t she, is it all that beef she’s carrying in her tree trunks and she can’t help it or what? She should start ballet 😭😂😅 she’d make a perfect ballerina 🩰

Mar 8, 2024
I mean I know she’s piled on the pounds but why does she stomp about like that 😂 proper heavy footed isn’t she, is it all that beef she’s carrying in her tree trunks and she can’t help it or what? She should start ballet 😭😂😅 she’d make a perfect ballerina 🩰
Yeah I think it’s cus she can’t walk properly or it cus she breathes in so much it affects her stride and makes it a stomp. She’s sucking in so much her whole body goes tight so she stomps. It’s like she has concrete boots on.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Those gym leggings were a M size, when I was a 12 I ordered medium from shein. 100% she has ballooned since then, and she was a 12 then. When you see her next to a doorway in the house, she fills the whole space. I remember watching a video before she moved and she was at Petr's house and she was stood in a doorway and took up almost the whole space, I actually went and stood my then size 12 ass (and I have wide hips) and didn't take up half of it. After yrs of domestic abuse and my ex husband telling me I was fat when I was a size 8 at that point, I do have body dismorphia. She 100% is very triggering with what she says, I mean lies, about her weight.
I wasn't happy about my weight, so I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not easy for some people and the reason is usually a medical one... Liabetes isn't a reason, she's bone idle.
Aww sending you so much love and I am so glad you’re not with that scum anymore. No one deserves to have anyone treat them like that. She is a vile vile person, the amount of times she has said her partner would call her fat etc is all lies. Some of my friends have said no way I’m the size she is no way!! She is such a liar and so damaging to people and the quicker she is off the app the better xx

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yeah I think it’s cus she can’t walk properly or it cus she breathes in so much it affects her stride and makes it a stomp. She’s sucking in so much her whole body goes tight so she stomps. It’s like she has concrete boots on.
I agree it’s the breathing in so much 🤡🤭🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Breathes in so much it affects her stride 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know actually the image you’re seeing as you say that hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.