Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Well I did think she put the pounds on. Mind you remember Petr would not allow her to eat certain things, she was at the gym everyday and her Ed was at its peak ✌🤣🤣🤣
Oh what a load of absolute s 😂 he’ll get the shock of his life tomorrow when he sees her fat arse dragging on the floor hanging out the back of the wheelchair 😅 how embarrassing for him being seen with that 😬

Mar 8, 2024
Predictions for Paris

Someone will come up to her to commend her parenting.

Pram will get stolen

Spend the week talking about autism
Max was Fascinated, how mesmerised he is…

No shade but all love for Petr

Rejection once home and back to hating men.

Airport drama cdg on way home.
Lanyard drama
Prama drama
Someone comments she’s soooo goooodddd at parenting
Max has autism, max is autism, Max is only known for being autisic
She came one to Petr in her body con dress and he rejected her so she’s back to being a single independent women
Comes home man hating and singing Beyoncé songs cus she’s so like Beyoncé

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She is a total cow man. She is a lot slimmer in that video to. Now not mocking her size at all just don’t lie 🤣🤣🤣
Those gym leggings were a M size, when I was a 12 I ordered medium from shein. 100% she has ballooned since then, and she was a 12 then. When you see her next to a doorway in the house, she fills the whole space. I remember watching a video before she moved and she was at Petr's house and she was stood in a doorway and took up almost the whole space, I actually went and stood my then size 12 ass (and I have wide hips) and didn't take up half of it. After yrs of domestic abuse and my ex husband telling me I was fat when I was a size 8 at that point, I do have body dismorphia. She 100% is very triggering with what she says, I mean lies, about her weight.
I wasn't happy about my weight, so I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not easy for some people and the reason is usually a medical one... Liabetes isn't a reason, she's bone idle.

Mar 7, 2024
I know nothing would surprise me with her though and I mean nothing! See some local girls have said they know the guy it’s a Scott or something and she’s like tell him I’m impressed she’s a desperate fat 🐄 my bet is he’s not bad looking and she’s trying to get contact she’s a vindictive one. And farmer means ££££££
I hope Scott has got a wife or girlfriend , how desperate is she to go after the local farmer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.