Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Big Pedro this weekend with Big Beefy trying to win him back
IMG_1210.jpeg

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Not bashing the little lad but why the do has she not cut his hair? It’s been like that for so long now and it’s an absolute mess 😬 at least tie it back if you’re gonna make him walk around like that. Plenty of barbers that cater to sen kids or better still get his dad to get it trimmed for gods sake 😓 she’s a lazy good for nothing disgrace

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I always thought that Sarah or one of the sanderson sisters were behind the account calling me a sp*zz 🙄 best thing to do is ignore them wen they come on here comments about doxxing etc while using vavs name and pic is all gona lead back to her so her daft huns might think they are helping but they are making it worse for her 😏
Calling you wit? I’ll go up there and boot them all in the nanny 🤬 You’re right Rolly especially when Vav herself has done this and still says she will 🤷🏻‍♀️ uneducated fools the lot of them

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah ignore it. See the fact is, whoever it is they’re stupid…. If for talking sakes it’s not Vav, they have claimed to be Vav, Vav herself has publicly said on insta/tiktok can’t remember what one that she would just starting outing trolls and posting the messages etc… soooo if anything was to come of it, Vav will be first in the firing line….
It will probs be ones of her uneducated huns thinking they’re doing her a favour, they may actually know who it is but still in turns puts Vav at the forefront….. they’re no very clever are they?
I think it would be someone like the Sarah the puppet possibly with the Sanderson sisters pulling at the strings
Thank you , personally I don't think it's her

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Wow…. Just when I thought she was actually taking M to DLP for his birthday and to enjoy Sometime with him 🙄 poor M will definitely be strapped in his buggy so she can video everything in detail to make some cash.

She has clearly seen this trip as a money making scheme, she couldn’t give a flying F about M enjoying his self or being over stimulated.

As busy as DLP is and how over stimulated, tired M gets so quickly - the last thing she should be doing is dragging the day out to video it in detail.

Money over her kids always. Horrible horrible person you are staf and an even worse mother 🤬🤬

Attachments

• IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 179
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wow…. Just when I thought she was actually taking M to DLP for his birthday and to enjoy Sometime with him 🙄 poor M will definitely be strapped in his buggy so she can video everything in detail to make some cash.

She has clearly seen this trip as a money making scheme, she couldn’t give a flying F about M enjoying his self or being over stimulated.

As busy as DLP is and how over stimulated, tired M gets so quickly - the last thing she should be doing is dragging the day out to video it in detail.

Money over her kids always. Horrible horrible person you are staf and an even worse mother 🤬🤬
Oaft!! ‘I’m going to film every aspect of my sons autistic sons birthday, and first holiday with both parents since our separation for everyone to watch and make me money’.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Awww naw she didn’t 🤬 aww I’ve never felt so much hatred for someone I’ve never met 👊🏽

Mar 7, 2024
Because of the threatening post from 'Stephanie Vavron' I have reported the post and waiting to hear back from Admin. I have also ignored the person as I do not want a vile nasty person seeing what I write on here ! I don't know why someone thinks it's ok to threaten another person online and hide behind their keyboard . I m feelin sick to my stomach that my details could be made public and I'm doing everything I can to delete my account but comment cafe aren't the easiest to get hold of . I've had a blast on here with all you lovely ladies but for now I'm going to lie low for a while , thank you xx 💖💖

Status
Not open for further replies.