Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland

Mammabear

I have a few ladies telling me who you are. Same name given several times.
You be careful or I will doxx you also.
I have successfully doxxed 4 trolls this week,,
WINNING 🥰🥰
Oh pipe down ya t and go stuff yer fat face with a couple of bacon rolls!!
You have doxxed no t, doxxing is illegal and even you are not that thick as you have an official caution for harassing Lewis Capaldi and one more run in with the local plod is gonna land yer fat ass in court so shut the do up and do us all a favour and do off and don’t come back.
Oh say hi to Petr for me,😏😏😏😏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh pipe down ya t and go stuff yer fat face with a couple of bacon rolls!!
You have doxxed no t, doxxing is illegal and even you are not that thick as you have an official caution for harassing Lewis Capaldi and one more run in with the local plod is gonna land yer fat ass in court so shut the do up and do us all a favour and do off and don’t come back.
Oh say hi to Petr for me,😏😏😏😏
Did she really get cautioned for that? I always thought it was a wind up she got in trouble for it. The crying in the car in the green hoody was that? Or was it the loose woman rumour. Cause she was ‘trolled to the highest of…… trolling ever’. Such an educated sentence 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Did she really get cautioned for that? I always thought it was a wind up she got in trouble for it. The crying in the car in the green hoody was that? Or was it the loose woman rumour. Cause she was ‘trolled to the highest of…… trolling ever’. Such an educated sentence 🤣🤣
Yeh she was cautioned, his management didn’t press charges due to his mental health at that time and the last thing he was needing was to go to court because of her so they wanted her cautioned, that’s why her fingerprints were taken, got the info from a very reliable source 😉😉
The loose women malarkey happened at the same time, it was hilarious that she actually thought she was that famous, total deluded t🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh that was what the greetin wearing the green hoodie in the car was all about🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

Mammabear

I have a few ladies telling me who you are. Same name given several times.
You be careful or I will doxx you also.
I have successfully doxxed 4 trolls this week,,
WINNING 🥰🥰
There is no way this is vag...for one there are no spelling mistakes and two she didn't mention autism once ....🤪

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I mean, any normal person who doesn’t seek attention would lock that core memory up and never speak of it again even with their 3rd and 4th personality it would be that secret 🤣🤣🤣 #ItWasPatricia
But no. Vav has made a stalker story out of it and said ‘I’m not giving them air time’ when she decided she couldn’t come up with a believable enough story that would be exempt from all questioning ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus it sucks to be her.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
@Mammabear you OK luv? Just ignore big vag
Yeah ignore it. See the fact is, whoever it is they’re stupid…. If for talking sakes it’s not Vav, they have claimed to be Vav, Vav herself has publicly said on insta/tiktok can’t remember what one that she would just starting outing trolls and posting the messages etc… soooo if anything was to come of it, Vav will be first in the firing line….
It will probs be ones of her uneducated huns thinking they’re doing her a favour, they may actually know who it is but still in turns puts Vav at the forefront….. they’re no very clever are they?
I think it would be someone like the Sarah the puppet possibly with the Sanderson sisters pulling at the strings

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah because of a stalker trolling her ‘of the highest trolling ever’. And apparently was doing it to others. I’m sure that was her story
Nawwwww Vav hen 😂 I’ve had 2 stalkers in my past, one a very long time ago, my teenage years & one about 2/3 yr ago now, I have never been finger printed 😭 what fkn planet does she live on…. Being the victim in other situations and still never been finger printed…. She is actually delulu

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah ignore it. See the fact is, whoever it is they’re stupid…. If for talking sakes it’s not Vav, they have claimed to be Vav, Vav herself has publicly said on insta/tiktok can’t remember what one that she would just starting outing trolls and posting the messages etc… soooo if anything was to come of it, Vav will be first in the firing line….
It will probs be ones of her uneducated huns thinking they’re going her a favour, they may actually know who it is but still in turns puts Vav at the forefront….. they’re no very clever are they?
I think it would be someone like the Sarah the puppet possibly with the Sanderson sisters pulling at the strings
Yeah I always thought that Sarah or one of the sanderson sisters were behind the account calling me a sp*zz 🙄 best thing to do is ignore them wen they come on here comments about doxxing etc while using vavs name and pic is all gona lead back to her so her daft huns might think they are helping but they are making it worse for her 😏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The video of her talking about getting her prints taken are gone but the clap back remains. 😏
IMG_6116.png
IMG_6117.png

Status
Not open for further replies.