Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Because of the threatening post from 'Stephanie Vavron' I have reported the post and waiting to hear back from Admin. I have also ignored the person as I do not want a vile nasty person seeing what I write on here ! I don't know why someone thinks it's ok to threaten another person online and hide behind their keyboard . I m feelin sick to my stomach that my details could be made public and I'm doing everything I can to delete my account but comment cafe aren't the easiest to get hold of . I've had a blast on here with all you lovely ladies but for now I'm going to lie low for a while , thank you xx 💖💖
Listen ma darlin don't let them get to you. What can anyone do because you have an opinion about folk who put themselves out there make their whole lives public? You ain't done anything wrong this t doesn't know you they are just trying to frighten you ❤
These twats don't need to read here they need to get it into their thick skulls that not everyone will like them and people are entitled to their opinion and just because we don't suck up their arses doesn't give them the right to threaten you ❤

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Because of the threatening post from 'Stephanie Vavron' I have reported the post and waiting to hear back from Admin. I have also ignored the person as I do not want a vile nasty person seeing what I write on here ! I don't know why someone thinks it's ok to threaten another person online and hide behind their keyboard . I m feelin sick to my stomach that my details could be made public and I'm doing everything I can to delete my account but comment cafe aren't the easiest to get hold of . I've had a blast on here with all you lovely ladies but for now I'm going to lie low for a while , thank you xx 💖💖
Aww hun please don’t take any notice of this because this what they want from you. We are all here and when you want to come back. This is someone who is trying to shut you up. Doxing your details is illegal so if they did the police would get involved and it would all point back to one person. Sending you so much love darling xxx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wouldn’t be taking any notice they are just trying to get to you if they mention your name they are committing a crime and as they have used Steph name then she will be the first person they will be speaking to, hope to see you back with your opinion that everyone is allowed to have xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
If they were going to do it, they would do it. They wouldnt tell you to ‘be careful’. If you’d said anything threatening enough to be cherry picked like that, why would they wait if they had the info? It’s someone trying to get you to do exactly what they are making you do, stop. Don’t be silenced by them. Sit and wonder… why you? Bet you could probably work it out as well.
You haven’t threatened her, her family, contacted her, or anything else except have an opinion on ‘content’ she willingly puts out. Because you’re not rimming her hole she or part of the coven don’t like it, they have no time for it. You’re entitled to your opinion.

Anyone who should feel sick to their stomach is Steph and her enabling family for all the deeds they’ve done. Steph may have stole the money but they all knew she did so are complicit in charity fraud too.

They can try silence people all they want but it never goes away, s like that sticks.
I’m from down south so I don’t know them or hear anything about them. What I can see repeatedly from multiple people I don’t need to be a local to dislike what they represent. I’m allowed to voice it too. Everyone is.
Just like she did Beyoncé’s shampoo, airport staff, hotel cleanliness etc. xxx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Steph is this girl comments shame she didn’t think about this stunning girl when she put her vile tweets out on twitter about plus sizes girls.
IMG_1313.png

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Agreed 👍🏼 I very much doubt this is big bad beefy. I also doubt she would use her own name and photo. When she stupidly outed that woman from TL there was no threats or I might do it and she received so much backlash from it from people who don’t agree with doxxing. This is also illegal. She put up the girl messaging her on Instagram not long ago too with her details. If she knew you she would just do it is my thinking. I think it’s one of her fat arse rimmers trying to scare you. Do not give in. They are undoubtedly clutching at straws as beefys downfall is coming and have came up with this idea of saying they know peoples identity so no more is said of beefy and her bad behaviour

Last edited:

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Yaaassssssss on you go girrrll!!!!! 💪🏽
I’m a size 10 which ain’t too far off you but I’ve been training years. I’m on 230kg on the leg press, much smaller and petite than her and I could go to town with her any given time. This fing clown is promoting unhealthy living buy stuffing her face with se, doing no physical activity and then telling people she’s a smaller size. Lying about relapsing was a belter. These folk blowing her trumpet just enables her even more.
See if she just said I’m a size 16/18 the weight would be off her shoulders she could drop them from her ears. Wouldn’t be worried about her coming across people in real life and wouldn’t need to hide away not giving her kids a quality of life because she’s a lying t.
And the bent crotched body sucking in painful face when she trying on outfits if she was proud of her size shape whatever you would not be behaving like that

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this trip isnt for him, if she thought about it logically, with all the crap that comes out her gob like M being over stimulated in bizzzzy places etc DLP would be last on my list. I’ve been a couple of times in the past and I found it overwhelming, I don’t like crowds but I can voice that, that poor wee lad can’t, he’s going to have to go through the motions. She’s a selfish boot
Yeah she absolutely booked this trip to be with Petr. Sad cow. Poor max. I really hope it’s not bad for him

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I wonder if Petr will be her personal photographer/videographer so she can get those (not) set up poses 😭😂 I hope he tells her to fk right off 😏
Well petr was not at Aberdeen airport this morning. So he’s maybe meeting her in London 🫣 as Aberdeen don’t fly straight to Paris now x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen the selfie so your Huns didn’t make it happen because they fund your lifestyle as you previously said in your speech in Spain, and your children money from their daddies, Disney Paris is all well and good but Florida is where it is at anyone can save money and take their children if they wanted but you like 2 show off how much money you have Steph, and I hope because of the selfie Petr isn’t their 🙏🏻

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Well petr was not at Aberdeen airport this morning. So he’s maybe meeting her in London 🫣 as Aberdeen don’t fly straight to Paris now x
He maybe arriving later too or she’s just playing games and reeling us ‘trolls’ in as she says 🤣🤣 hope he has bailed! But I canny see big beefy going away with M on her own she can’t cope with help never mine alone.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
He maybe arriving later too or she’s just playing games and reeling us ‘trolls’ in as she says 🤣🤣 hope he has bailed! But I canny see big beefy going away with M on her own she can’t cope with help never mine alone.
Probably keeping him out on purpose cause you know how she loves to reel people in for ✨banter ✨🥴

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just seen on TL she’s posted a pic of her and M but it’s a selfie 🤔😏 hopefully the guy has seen sense
Well let’s see she maybe put a pic up soon from a distance or something to prove he is there. I could not do it, if anyone treated my children like she said nope sorry gone. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.