Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
We don't even know her we are just enjoying the carnage over here 😭
You will be in for a long read if you try to get a history on this one. Oh look beefy you and your hun trolls are actually driving MORE folk over here to read about what you have done in the past and why people loathe you. Well done 10/10 πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‚ backfired or what πŸ˜†

Mar 8, 2024
How’s the holiday going Vav? Did Petr stand you up because he’d rather be at home with his pretty slim girlfriend?

Can you imagine going away and having your Mad Mother and your dirty s of a Nanna trying to β€˜out’ us so we don’t think it’s Vav.

Leave Rolly alone and come after me, go on I dare you.

The fat t probably ate him πŸ€ͺ
With pasta I’d say

You will be in for a long read if you try to get a history on this one. Oh look beefy you and your hun trolls are actually driving MORE folk over here to read about what you have done in the past and why people loathe you. Well done 10/10 πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‚ backfired or what πŸ˜†
I haven't read it all she seems really boring, I just wandered into this thread and was in fits of hysterics at everyone freaking out 😭😭

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Celebrate What The GIF by Wimbledon

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
How’s the holiday going Vav? Did Petr stand you up because he’d rather be at home with his pretty slim girlfriend?

Can you imagine going away and having your Mad Mother and your dirty s of a Nanna trying to β€˜out’ us so we don’t think it’s Vav.

Dirty s of a nana 🀣🀣🀣 did ya hear that Di u old slaaaaaag πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

They’re that stupid they blame Cheryl for being rolly but post a fb of a lassie called Ash πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ they’re no very bright, 3 separate people πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I can guarantee you on my bliddy life they are two seperste people who I know personally πŸ˜‚ had to bliddy edit it as i was furious leave my Rolly alone, Billy big baws what’s your name? Cmon since you think you’re doing something
Billy nae baws more like, can’t use their own fin name but think they are something. Let’s see how big they are when they are at the cop shop for doxxing innocent folk. Absolute fin wanker!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
I haven't read it all she seems really boring, I just wandered into this thread and was in fits of hysterics at everyone freaking out 😭😭
She’s actually a very interesting case study. 🀣🀣🀣
Pamela Sanderson and Nana tinned ham making fake profiles to fake dox people, while exposing innocent parties, in the guise of it not being anything to do with her cause she’s busy in DLP. πŸ₯±

No one is freaking out she threatens this doxxing regularly πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
It seems like use are though. If someone wanders over to ours which is at least once a day and threatens to dox or doxes we just ignore them. Admin rarely remove posts here and making up story's about how the trolls aren't trolls those are friends from childhood etc and peoples private pages being posted here puts people in danger. Use do use though 🫣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
It seems like use are though. If someone wanders over to ours which is at least once a day and threatens to dox or doxes we just ignore them. Admin rarely remove posts here and making up story's about how the trolls aren't trolls those are friends from childhood etc and peoples private pages being posted here puts people in danger. Use do use though 🫣
Don’t recall me freaking out ever this evening on this thread ,just finding it as entertaining as yourself but thanks for your input πŸ‘πŸΌ

Status
Not open for further replies.