Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
[
Wtaf, I missed this one 🤣 fk me, thought I’d seen it all with the Beefster, apparently not!
To be fair she didn’t say the actual words she just dueted the video. She could have used any video but our very own Vanilla Princess chose the Queen of Hearts to compare her own mental health to 😂 She could have just used her bestie Aimee’s videos there is plenty to choose from

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
so word on the street is that Roland the rat is my sister Cheryl
My sister is disabled and wheelchair bound and suffers chronic pain
Trolly rolly is packing to go on holiday
Can't be same person
Do better Staf
I know for a fact they’re not the same people. Rolly is wheel chair bound also. I hope you are who you say you are. What area did your sister come from when she was growing up?

Ash Seery

Apr 18, 2024
Kilmarnock
I know for a fact they’re not the same people. Rolly is wheel chair bound also. I hope you are who you say you are. What area did your sister come from when she was growing up?
Have some manners and stop trying to dig out information about my sister
She is not a troll like you so leave her and our dad out of your drama.
Our lives have nothing to do with you
Just sad nosey people you are with too much time on your hands. Get a life and leave us alone

chery seery the rat

Apr 18, 2024
kilmarnock
Awk aye it's just a coincidence that your pal Cheryl who's sister is called Ashley is heavy proud that her sister has adapted to her disability since she used to be able bodied until Rheumatoid arthritis riddled her and she became a fat mess in a wheelchair.

Must also be a coincidence that your pal who's got absolutely no involvement in aw this and definitely isn't Cheryl seery the wheelchair woman aka Roland the rat aka trollyrolly has been dox but you've no.

Enjoy the caravan Roland

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just sad nosey people you are with too much time on your hands. Get a life and leave us alone
I’m not a troll I know your sister and if you actually read back I was bliddy defending her hen. I’ll tell you what I know…. She grew up in Gartharmlock!! I don’t need to dig I’ve known her a hell of a long time…. Never said a bad word about either of them

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the hell is going on tonight so you are obviously not her sister 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Awk aye it's just a coincidence that your pal Cheryl who's sister is called Ashley is heavy proud that her sister has adapted to her disability since she used to be able bodied until Rheumatoid arthritis riddled her and she became a fat mess in a wheelchair.

Must also be a coincidence that your pal who's got absolutely no involvement in aw this and definitely isn't Cheryl seery the wheelchair woman aka Roland the rat aka trollyrolly has been dox but you've no.

Enjoy the caravan Roland
She’s not my pal 😂😂😂😂 never said that, only said I’ve known her for many years 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know Ashley though 😏

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Enjoy the caravan Roland
Wtaf is your problem, where did the lassie say she’s ‘heavy’ proud 🤦🏻‍♀️ get a grip it’s two different people and leave the two of them alone ffs

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
My cc gals and guys just ignore the lot of these desperately sad fs that think they’re being clever but are actually making themselves look like the deluded clowns that they are 😂 they’ll soon do off where they belong, up vanilla vav’s fat arse! Just read the se they’re spouting 🙈🤣 it’s embarrassing! Don’t know why I’m even writing ‘they’re/they’ll’ because we all know it’s the thieving little t herself and her equally pathetic mad ma and slaaaaag of a nana 🙄😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Enjoy the caravan Roland
Make your last part make sense 😂
Where did I say my pal has no involvement in this 😆 you said - Cheryl aka Roland (not the same person but we move) 🤦🏻‍♀️ has been doxxed but I’ve not, not I’ve no, learn the kings English please….
Firstly yes I know both of them, Roland and Cheryl no Ashley, now are you keeping up with me? They don’t know each other, well possibly Ashley and Cheryl if they’re sisters obviously…. So why would I be doxxed? 🤔 I really can’t be bothered with illiterate people

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My cc gals and guys just ignore the lot of these desperately sad fs that think they’re being clever but are actually making themselves look like the deluded clowns that they are 😂 they’ll soon do off where they belong, up vanilla vav’s fat arse! Just read the se they’re spouting 🙈🤣 it’s embarrassing! Don’t know why I’m even writing ‘they’re/they’ll’ because we all know it’s the thieving little t herself and her equally pathetic mad ma and slaaaaag of a nana 🙄😂
Yes letssssssss roll call lads….. hands up if you think the Sanderson sisters three are fkn delulu, anyone else can use the door tata 👋🏽 don’t let it smack you on the arse on the way oot 🚪🙋🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.