Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Or it’s are we lils sat at home feeling bitter her mother has left her for the favourite child. It’s ok lils, you know your maws a see you next Tuesday the same as us.
I’ve always thought aren’t we lils is a secret tattler 🙈🤣 I mean who would blame her, she’s got to vent somewhere the poor unfortunate soul

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t recall me freaking out ever this evening on this thread ,just finding it as entertaining as yourself but thanks for your input 👍🏼
I’m no freaking either, only saying it like it is as I’m not having anyone doxed for anyone, Vav is putting herself in danger 😉 like I said I know all parties 😏 they don’t know each other but I do

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It seems like use are though. If someone wanders over to ours which is at least once a day and threatens to dox or doxes we just ignore them. Admin rarely remove posts here and making up story's about how the trolls aren't trolls those are friends from childhood etc and peoples private pages being posted here puts people in danger. Use do use though 🫣
Seems quite a combative comment. None of the usual posters on this thread posted anyone page? That was the fake person pretending to dox people.
We are business as usual. 👍🏽

Mar 27, 2024
UK
It seems like use are though. If someone wanders over to ours which is at least once a day and threatens to dox or doxes we just ignore them. Admin rarely remove posts here and making up story's about how the trolls aren't trolls those are friends from childhood etc and peoples private pages being posted here puts people in danger. Use do use though 🫣

The Stephanator Twatinators do it all the time. In Stephanie’s own words doxxing people “excites her”. Don’t worry we have to go through this routine every few weeks with the same people using different names spouting the same old se. We just play with the daft fs because they aren’t very bright. When we get bored we will ignore them.

Thanks for letting me know that I can doxx on here and admin won’t remove it. Nice to know. Game On……..

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Here's me happy as a pig in se packing my cases to go to away for a fortnite and come on to see this 🤣 wish u lot would stop doxxing me as an able bodied person yer making me jealous 😭🤣 fkn hell I even gave uz a pic of my wheels and STILL can't get it right . Now toddle pips 👋 I've got packing to finish 😘
Rolly babe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that proper got me!
Enjoy your time away doll! 🥳

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The Stephanator Twatinators do it all the time. In Stephanie’s own words doxxing people “excites her”. Don’t worry we have to go through this routine every few weeks with the same people using different names spouting the same old se. We just play with the daft fs because they aren’t very bright. When we get bored we will ignore them.

Thanks for letting me know that I can doxx on here and admin won’t remove it. Nice to know. Game On……..
They have been very informative indeed! They just didn’t realise how used to this we are with big beefy 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Here's me happy as a pig in se packing my cases to go to away for a fortnite and come on to see this 🤣 wish u lot would stop doxxing me as an able bodied person yer making me jealous 😭🤣 fkn hell I even gave uz a pic of my wheels and STILL can't get it right . Now toddle pips 👋 I've got packing to finish 😘
Rolly enjoy yer holibobs ❤️ muppets the lot of them x

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Happy holidays 😍

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Remember when Vav compared herself to Princess Diana 😂

I can see the comparison, her husband didn’t love her and she garnered sympathy from her fans

Attachments

• 2D73781F-23C7-4EB6-AEAF-C6BEB7DCE780.jpeg
    2D73781F-23C7-4EB6-AEAF-C6BEB7DCE780.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 109
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Who is the owner of this site ? What if it’s vav and aimless who now have access to all the data we’ve given it and this is their plan to GET THE TROLLS!

Who do they think they are. Bergins 🤣🤣 if you have kids and get the joke that ones for you 🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t use my own email or the correct date of birth so good luck 🤣🤣

Mind you the site is powered by ‘Vanilla’ so you might be on to something 🤪🤪

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I wonder how she’s going to vlog in detail if big pedro isn’t there 😂😭 when M was on her shoulders looked like she was pushing his buggy too 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’ll ask (demand) a bit of special assistance 😂 be some poor French f wondering wtaf is going on as they push the tubby t in a wheelchair while she holds her selfie stick and gets her son M with autisms sunflower lanyard in shot 🤣 it’s all for ‘my mums’ I mean huns 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m famous for being a lying scheming thieving cheating skanky t in Scotland don’t u know 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’ll ask (demand) a bit of special assistance 😂 be some poor French f wondering wtaf is going on as they push the tubby t in a wheelchair while she holds her selfie stick and gets her son M with autisms sunflower lanyard in shot 🤣 it’s all for ‘my mums’ I mean huns 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m famous for being a lying scheming thieving cheating skanky t in Scotland don’t u know 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
God help her if it’s a German 😂😂😂 they’re rude as do

Status
Not open for further replies.