Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My mind is actually blown with her, she knows more than anyone what she has done in her past and whom she’s hurt and she still thinks she’s all miss sweetness and light 🀬
How do people not see this when it’s is all there for them to see πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Nana Mac and Mad Pam both have their own cover up or swept under the carpet stories hence they back beefy at every turn. They are all one of the same. Evil bitches!

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster πŸ’©
ADHD isn't even real it's made up
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I know it’s mental is it. I don’t know how her followers don’t see it at all. They are buttoned up the back that’s why 🫣

I find it so funny tho that when people do say about L baby daddy situation. Charity money, the dv about her ex partners the list goes on she can’t clap back at any of it. Why? Cause it’s all true. She can’t come out and say this is what happened with the money. This is L birth certificate cause she knows she would get slaughtered so she just tries to brush it off with ignoring it and then deflecting attention onto something else or someone else. Its what she does time and time again x
Not once has she piped up about any of the TRUE things about her she’d rather clap back at videos on TikTok so her deluded followers can suck up her massive arse and do her dirty work for her 🀬🀬🀬🀬

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think he’s bald isn’t it? An his head doesn’t look as round there, if it was him lol

Is it me or does M look so sad on the carousel having that phone shoved in his face she actually tries to communicate through the camera in the phone instead of looking at him. She’s horrible
Aye it's a shame to be put on social media like that everyday have a day off ho enjoy without a video posted if life's about making memories as u say maybe try just going making them instead of content

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
do them don't leave she's a dick n they're all on here too so do them

Is this a bluff from vav herself.
Look at the β€œ your one sad woman β€œ
Instead of β€œyou are β€œ
We all know who doesn’t know the difference between the both - new member also 🫠
Iam glad yous didn't think I was her with my spelling ha ha but right enough I think me having a personality gave it away 🀣🀣🀣 get it up yi vag ya mad cow
Can u spell this D. A. F T Y

Status
Not open for further replies.