Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See that video this morning…. The boy who has made me see the world differently… maybe I’m wrong but when you become a parent do you not generally see the world differently 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I did…
You would genuinely think she only had one child not just because she doesn’t post L but with the wording when she posts M!
That wee lassie really does play second fiddle to M 😔
Of course you do when you become a parent. Your whole life changes and for the better. She really does play second fiddle and it’s so so sad. Is it because well with L dad he wanted nothing to do with Steph, so she went back to an ex and he said he would be L dad? We know that she is STILL obsessed with Petr and would have him back so her feelings towards M are different? She is a se mum simple.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her use of language is very telling. I know she will say his autism made her see the world differently - but we all know it’s because she picked on autistic kids before she had one 🙃

That aside, regardless of L not wanting on screen, you can acknowledge her through your use of language even if you aren’t using a visual!
She’s honestly such a despicable person 😖

Exactly just because she doesn’t want on screen doesn’t mean she doesn’t exist!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Of course you do when you become a parent. Your whole life changes and for the better. She really does play second fiddle and it’s so so sad. Is it because well with L dad he wanted nothing to do with Steph, so she went back to an ex and he said he would be L dad? We know that she is STILL obsessed with Petr and would have him back so her feelings towards M are different? She is a se mum simple.
That is absolutely mental, who does that? That makes sense tbh, well not proper sense but explains maybe why she is all for Max, like look Petr he’s is my absolute centre of attention

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
watching her video again she zooms in on this man i don’t think it’s Petr but whah do you guys think.
IMG_1328.png
IMG_1329.png
Don’t think Petr has hair now. Well last time I seen him

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The whole mixed up dad story is mind blowing 🤯

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You can see her saying L has finished up for exam leave, not sure if it’s the same up there but my lassie finishes today for exam leave so she wanted to be in school 😂 any excuse from her

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That is absolutely mental, who does that? That makes sense tbh, well not proper sense but explains maybe why she is all for Max, like look Petr he’s is my absolute centre of attention
Vav does that’s who🫣 yup sure does. The boy that is on the birth certificate was so madly in love with Steph honestly and that’s why he was going to take L on. They was together for a long time mind you and she did finish with him and was seeing Brendan but he was not intrested and back to Barry she went.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You can see her saying L has finished up for exam leave, not sure if it’s the same up there but my lassie finishes today for exam leave so she wanted to be in school 😂 any excuse from her
L is only 3.rd year no exam leave at all. They don’t do exams til next year. Maybe assessments for going into 4th year yes but defo not exam leave

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yes yes it is. Mad Pam and Steph took a trip to England and got it done.
My mind is actually blown with her, she knows more than anyone what she has done in her past and whom she’s hurt and she still thinks she’s all miss sweetness and light 🤬
How do people not see this when it’s is all there for them to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: did yi aye
Status
Not open for further replies.