Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She works part time so I will get respite hahaha. Her ADHD is really ADHDing when she comes back from her dad’s and she’s got loads to tell me. Jesus 😟
Wouldn’t have her any other way though 😍
Nope we wouldn’t change our babies for the world, my lassie is like my carbon copy 😂 My lassie is the same but she’s not got ADHD, I’m like breathe hen 😂 she’s like the Tasmanian devil I canny keep up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs Full Monty ✨
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My mind is actually blown with her, she knows more than anyone what she has done in her past and whom she’s hurt and she still thinks she’s all miss sweetness and light 🤬
How do people not see this when it’s is all there for them to see 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know it’s mental is it. I don’t know how her followers don’t see it at all. They are buttoned up the back that’s why 🫣

I find it so funny tho that when people do say about L baby daddy situation. Charity money, the dv about her ex partners the list goes on she can’t clap back at any of it. Why? Cause it’s all true. She can’t come out and say this is what happened with the money. This is L birth certificate cause she knows she would get slaughtered so she just tries to brush it off with ignoring it and then deflecting attention onto something else or someone else. Its what she does time and time again x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav does that’s who🫣 yup sure does. The boy that is on the birth certificate was so madly in love with Steph honestly and that’s why he was going to take L on. They was together for a long time mind you and she did finish with him and was seeing Brendan but he was not intrested and back to Barry she went.
So is Barry still on the birth certificate or is it changed to Brendan now?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I know it’s mental is it. I don’t know how her followers don’t see it at all. They are buttoned up the back that’s why 🫣

I find it so funny tho that when people do say about L baby daddy situation. Charity money, the dv about her ex partners the list goes on she can’t clap back at any of it. Why? Cause it’s all true. She can’t come out and say this is what happened with the money. This is L birth certificate cause she knows she would get slaughtered so she just tries to brush it off with ignoring it and then deflecting attention onto something else or someone else. Its what she does time and time again x
You just read her like a book. Her and Aimee, deflection. It’s actually how impressive they do it too but does not go unnoticed by those who have half a brain.
Patronising and condescending tones, the distorting peoples reality and perceptions so that they are no longer looking at their lies, but themselves as to why they think that, is that really what they are seeing, am I a bad person for thinking that? And the gaslighting cycle moves on to the person who’s questioning them, now questions themselves.

‘People will hear what they want to hear’ is the one played the most. Don’t tell people what they heard, they know what they heard, just you hope you can always go under the radar with your bollocks, if not you’ll gaslight them.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
My cc gals and guys just ignore the lot of these desperately sad fs that think they’re being clever but are actually making themselves look like the deluded clowns that they are 😂 they’ll soon do off where they belong, up vanilla vav’s fat arse! Just read the se they’re spouting 🙈🤣 it’s embarrassing! Don’t know why I’m even writing ‘they’re/they’ll’ because we all know it’s the thieving little t herself and her equally pathetic mad ma and slaaaaag of a nana 🙄😂
I got lost about 327 comments ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
See that video this morning…. The boy who has made me see the world differently… maybe I’m wrong but when you become a parent do you not generally see the world differently 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I did…
You would genuinely think she only had one child not just because she doesn’t post L but with the wording when she posts M!
That wee lassie really does play second fiddle to M 😔
I’m not surprised L is a wee brat at school, she must feel like she’s not loved in the same way M is loved by her so called mother.
You’re so right, you would actually think she only has one child.
Folk like Vav shouldn’t have children. What type of mother uses their disabled child to make them money🤬 she is scum, pond life, repugnant, vile, rat, w, mink, trouble making fing t of a human. As someone said she is a waste of oxygen 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So is Barry still on the birth certificate or is it changed to Brendan now?
Well the last I knew he was not on it, but when this thread started someone said to me he was so I don’t know. One of my friends know someone who is friends with the family and she told my chum he was still not on it and that was last year. The thing is tho if she gets it changed Barry will still be on. It will say previous name and it will get changed to Brendan and the surname will get changed.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I still see no evidence of Stephs adhd.

I have it, and my children have it and I’m failing to see it in our princess. I think she narc’d her way though the private diagnosis.

Her house is always immaculate. She’s got no trouble with organisation & planning clearly having two trips away in quick succession.

You’re a fraud steph!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m not surprised L is a wee brat at school, she must feel like she’s not loved in the same way M is loved by her so called mother.
You’re so right, you would actually think she only has one child.
Folk like Vav shouldn’t have children. What type of mother uses their disabled child to make them money🤬 she is scum, pond life, repugnant, vile, rat, w, mink, trouble making fing t of a human. As someone said she is a waste of oxygen 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Your so right at first it was all about raising awareness for M but only if it fitted in with her narrative or your opinions don’t count, I have said and listened to her and her mum sprout about disabled people well before M came along and not its a different story all the while miss l was pandered to her every needs and Steph can think all she wants that us trolls don’t know her and her shady family but folk know better she has been about for a very long time with her crap

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Your so right at first it was all about raising awareness for M but only if it fitted in with her narrative or your opinions don’t count, I have said and listened to her and her mum sprout about disabled people well before M came along and not its a different story all the while miss l was pandered to her every needs and Steph can think all she wants that us trolls don’t know her and her shady family but folk know better she has been about for a very long time with her crap
You can imagine before max she would be one of the hairdressers charging extra for additional needs.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You can imagine before max she would be one of their hairdressers charging extra for additional needs.
100% I’ve heard some awful things she used to speak to her clients about it’s was disgusting and just shows as she didn’t know what cretin ment until she was pulled up about it on Tik tok her mother a childminder aswell and she is just as bad they haven’t got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.