Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Well said!! The loneliness and spitefulness is thrumming from them. Don't think they get the concept of these forums. Think its their first time out in the forum world and they don't know how to conduct themselves in a proper manner.
Trolls trolling trolls makes no fing sense at all. Brain damage material. But hey!! The cross we have to bear.
You’re a dirty nonce t too.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I call it like I see it. You talk on kids, calling them whores. I’m gonna call you a nonce or a nonce enabler. I’m glad you’re not too close to my home. I have small people to protect. Yucky yuck yuck
I’ve never spoken about kids…. Get you facts right before you start throwing accusations about…. Just as an FYI I hope you have a rock solid VPN on your IP address as calling someone a nonce without evidence is a criminal offence and traceable…..
To quote you “yucky yuck yuck”
Sickos

Mar 2, 2024
I think these people work for Irish Tony 😭
unbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Really don't get the point of them. They're like wee annoying buzzing wasps. No point to them. Wish it was more like tattle they'd get their wee sorry arses kicked out. Their thread must be s or they have loads of unresolved issues.
Their thread is quite clearly absolute se because as I said earlier they’ve been here alllllllll fin day and night 😂 just leave them to talk and react to each others bullocks they’re talking. If they weren’t so fin tragic I’d feel embarrassed for them 🙈 literal scummy little kids and if they aren’t kids then, well, I’m actually speechless 🥴😂

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve never spoken about kids…. Get you facts right before you start throwing accusations about…. Just as an FYI I hope you have a rock solid VPN on your IP address as calling someone a nonce without evidence is a criminal offence and traceable…..
To quote you “yucky yuck yuck”
Sickos
Nonce

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Well said!! The loneliness and spitefulness is thrumming from them. Don't think they get the concept of these forums. Think its their first time out in the forum world and they don't know how to conduct themselves in a proper manner.
Trolls trolling trolls makes no fing sense at all. Brain damage material. But hey!! The cross we have to bear.
They are weird…. They throw the word nonce around all to casually….. are they struggling with past trauma perhaps

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
a
Their thread is quite clearly absolute se because as I said earlier they’ve been here alllllllll fin day and night 😂 just leave them to talk and react to each others bullocks they’re talking. If they weren’t so fin tragic I’d feel embarrassed for them 🙈 literal scummy little kids and if they aren’t kids then, well, I’m actually speechless 🥴😂
im not sure they are even speaking
English

Status
Not open for further replies.