Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Here latest video wow how grumpy does she look and abit overkill with the Merch their vav oh Petr you could have done her dirty as your obviously filming
IMG_1352.jpeg
Prince charmer n princess grossula from monitheif

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That's terrible, so no empathy or understanding but now it's her own kid she's making out she is mother Teresa
Nope none at all. She still has no empathy. She says doing the tik tok page for asn children eh no for you? The family donā€™t speak about her brother child who is also on the spectrum do they. Oh of course they wonā€™t cause he wants fook all to do with the 3 witches. She will always be the selfish, sad, lonely person and that will never ever change.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Nope none at all. She still has no empathy. She says doing the tik tok page for asn children eh no for you? The family donā€™t speak about her brother child who is also on the spectrum do they. Oh of course they wonā€™t cause he wants fook all to do with the 3 witches. She will always be the selfish, sad, lonely person and that will never ever change.
Anno n what about all that stuff people bought n it went to her mum's work was it all toys n stuff n she made out she started up a nursery or something n all the toys bought went to her mum's work

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yes everything she does is to benefit her n everything is for pure attention n money. Making herself out to be so compassionate n has such a heart ā¤ļø for parents of sen kids n she is just a self-centered, money grabbing, fame hungry fake cow x but she will have her day, it shall all come crumbling down. I honestly can't understand why people can't see how she is, the way she encourages her crazy huns to go after people tells u exactly who she is x big celebs like Selena Gomez who actually is famous, beautiful and has a multi million pound make up industry all built on her name cause she's so beautiful n makes time for her followers n she's so loving n caring n she has been bullied terribly by mean girls like them fin Jenner's n mean girl Hailey Baldwin who fav copies ha ha everything u watch her hand gestures the lot she wants to be her so so bad lol says it all she's apparently horrid but Selena being the beautiful, humble person she is tells her followers not to go n be mean to be kind no matter how they feel n if they support her then to be kind to others n she is a superstar n that f.ckin fud that thinks she is famous is full of ego n encourages bullying lol she thinks she's famous ..come on get fin real hen get a grip of urself. She will get humbled for sure I will sit back with my popcorn watching it's happening n she knows it

Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Got more of her Disney singing content coming šŸ˜‚ oh I can't wait šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ might order a gun now ..shoot her or myself one of us has to go šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Has she been singing?!? Holy do. Sheā€™s an embarrassment. Sheā€™s really trying to act all lovely in these videos to get her flaps round Petrā€™s penis. I hope he declines her

Status
Not open for further replies.