Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wise up that never lasted long she went through that like water. She paid that trip with all the money M makes her out his disability’s and the Huns money that believe every word she says and buys every bit of tat she flogs
Rachel already know all this maybe she should ask her about the charity money that she doesn’t ever answer questions about.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I bet she's filmed loads, mostly in secret from Petr and when she's home with edit it into a blog type post with voice over. She will say she was too caught up enjoying family time to blog whilst there..... but in reality it's cause Petr refused to take park 😂
100% she would have been posting loads more if she was allowed to guaranteed

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I come here to honestly see what it was all about but I don't have the patience to read 300+ pages lol. I can't speak for everyone over on angies thread (that and I don't control them they do as they please and go to any thread they wish same goes to the people on this thread) but I've never really left that thread as we talk about her and all the side characters, don't get me wrong I've been to read other threads and commented on this one and one other.
I've been on tattle for years and still sometimes active on some threads. But tattle is heavily monitored and you cant talk about anything else other than what and who the thread is about, here it isn't monitored and admin don't care. Everyone should be allowed an opinion even if you don't agree with it it's still their opinion. We are lucky to have freedom of speech to be able to do so. Not everyone will agree. I however always sit outside the box and listen to others opinions, I will voice mine back but never normally abusive unless they're to me.

I'd like to know what Stephanie has done though and if there proof of things? And please can you show me the things she has done if there is?
As she can't honestly be as bad the wrongens we talk about on Angies thread lol, who have committed the worst of the worst things and still allowed on tiktok such as dv, sa, a, racism, homophobia, transphobia, doxing kids, enable pedos and s the list goes on and on. It can get abit heavy in that thread (mentally) but we have a great group over there who do care about others mental health and check up on each other if things get too much. We're also lucky to have others on our thread that bring humour and sarcasm to lighten our moods (especially judas, miss baguette and Mrs Doubtfire and a few others)

Hope this reply helps
I think everyone else has you lot from angies thread on ignore so I'll give you a wee reply lol I sat watching when uz were over there talking about coming onto this thread just to wind folk up lol from reading the last couple days on ur thread it is mental compared to ours some of the things uz talk about id say is a bit heavy for some of us especially the ones who have been through the things uz all talk about. I could spend ages going through the things steph has done but I'm on holiday with my man and kids so I don't want to be on here too long but she accused a man of touching her child, didn't go to the police about it though just ruined the man's life with the lie (you would defo go to the police eh? If a your child was abused?) She has accused every man she has been with of some type of abuse which have turned out to be false. Stole money from charity, used a dying man to get into the media cause shes desperate to be famous married that dying man and pushed out his family they aren't mentioned on his headstone just her and her daughter even though that man isn't actually her daughters dad. She has Slagged off people with disabilities, knowingly put the wrong father on her child's birth certificate and so much more. There's loads more and I'm sure others if they can reply to you will tell you and I know in comparison to the things on other threads it may seem trivial and just reading angies thread the last couple days it's nothing compared to the stuff u all see with the people uz watch on tiktok but steph has used, abused and hurt a lot of people especially those in the area she has came from. Just from the last couple days the bits I've read on angies thread uz do have a good group of folk who have each others backs and who have banter (calling people nonces on our thread is probably not our type of banter, I'm too delicate for u lot 😭🤣) the people on this thread are a good lot and look out for each other our thread isn't as wild as urs so uz would probably be bored here 🤣 now I'm off for a wee cocktail (non alcoholic cause am a boring bastard😆) have a good day xx

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I come here to honestly see what it was all about but I don't have the patience to read 300+ pages lol. I can't speak for everyone over on angies thread (that and I don't control them they do as they please and go to any thread they wish same goes to the people on this thread) but I've never really left that thread as we talk about her and all the side characters, don't get me wrong I've been to read other threads and commented on this one and one other.
I've been on tattle for years and still sometimes active on some threads. But tattle is heavily monitored and you cant talk about anything else other than what and who the thread is about, here it isn't monitored and admin don't care. Everyone should be allowed an opinion even if you don't agree with it it's still their opinion. We are lucky to have freedom of speech to be able to do so. Not everyone will agree. I however always sit outside the box and listen to others opinions, I will voice mine back but never normally abusive unless they're to me.

I'd like to know what Stephanie has done though and if there proof of things? And please can you show me the things she has done if there is?
As she can't honestly be as bad the wrongens we talk about on Angies thread lol, who have committed the worst of the worst things and still allowed on tiktok such as dv, sa, a, racism, homophobia, transphobia, doxing kids, enable pedos and s the list goes on and on. It can get abit heavy in that thread (mentally) but we have a great group over there who do care about others mental health and check up on each other if things get too much. We're also lucky to have others on our thread that bring humour and sarcasm to lighten our moods (especially judas, miss baguette and Mrs Doubtfire and a few others)

Hope this reply helps
Firstly, thanks for the proper reply. As you say and I wholeheartedly agree that people do have a right to reply and to disagree with others.
However what has been happening is so far removed from freedom of speech on this forum. iIt has been a very calculated effort to disrupt and derail a thread discussing a conwomans actions. And as has been said previously, read the wiki over on TL, too long to explain.
However, still this trolling goes on. Person over on the other thread is directing someone over here saying we have a vendetta against him and dare I say it, you are in leaving smile and like emojis.
Anyway on this forum, we do support one another. Currently over there it's like the wild west so much fighting going on. and people ripping each other's throats out and it does seem to be the same ones repeatedly.
And before you all get going with congratulatory high fiving, I'm out, sticking to TL from now on.
Just far too much toxicity on here for me.
If only there was decent mods.in here because a cull is definetly required.
Such a pity really because it does have potential to be a good site if moderation was exercised.
Edited to add.. It's not just us that are puzzled by the actions of the ones that have been spamming here. Yous have been discussed on the TL forum also and described as being deranged.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Firstly, thanks for the proper reply. As you say and I wholeheartedly agree that people do have a right to reply and to disagree with others.
However what has been happening is so far removed from freedom of speech on this forum. iIt has been a very calculated effort to disrupt and derail a thread discussing a conwomans actions. And as has been said previously, read the wiki over on TL, too long to explain.
However, still this trolling goes on. Person over on the other thread is directing someone over here saying we have a vendetta against him and dare I say it, you are in leaving smile and like emojis.
Anyway on this forum, we do support one another. Currently over there it's like the wild west so much fighting going on. and people ripping each other's throats out and it does seem to be the same ones repeatedly.
And before you all get going with congratulatory high fiving, I'm out, sticking to TL from now on.
Just far too much toxicity on here for me.
If only there was decent mods.in here because a cull is definetly required.
Such a pity really because it does have potential to be a good site if moderation was exercised.
Edited to add.. It's not just us that are puzzled by the actions of the ones that have been spamming here. Yous have been discussed on the TL forum also and described as being deranged.
We don't care, it's funny 😭 running away to the safe space thread on tattle to console each other. We are over there as well 😭😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Here latest video wow how grumpy does she look and abit overkill with the Merch their vav oh Petr you could have done her dirty as your obviously filming
IMG_1352.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.