Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I see someone up on the comments on latest vid , " suze " saying everyone know's she's trying to get him back " and for some reason a Steph replied telling , emz to "go back to her knitting " Wtf , does she even know it's her ? Cheeky cnut
She does that all the time 😏 someone asked not so long ago if she was ok and the t replied asking if they wanted to sign up to her fan club 🙈 I mean wtaf, her huns ignore the blatantly clear signs that she has always been and will continue to be a grade A piece of s…..hopefully when someone comes along and humbles her she might change her ways. How she’s not been knocked out a few times already is so strange to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She does that all the time 😏 someone asked not so long ago if she was ok and the t replied asking if they wanted to sign up to her fan club 🙈 I mean wtaf, her huns ignore the blatantly clear signs that she has always been and will continue to be a grade A piece of s…..hopefully when someone comes along and humbles her she might change her ways. How she’s not been knocked out a few times already is so strange to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
On another note . I just love that for her this morning . Things not going according to plan and of course she'll say she wouldn't go back there ! Typical narc saying that would be failure but in her head that's what she want's 😂

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
On another note . I just love that for her this morning . Things not going according to plan and of course she'll say she wouldn't go back there ! Typical narc saying that would be failure but in her head that's what she want's 😂
I just can’t even bare to hate watch her s videos anymore, she makes me feel sick and her voice goes through me 😓 good tho, hopefully she gets stuck at the airport on her own with M and P jets off to somewhere else to be with his size 8 girlfriend 😂 he’ll definitely be needing a holiday to get over spending a couple days with her ugly face

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Very strange to me too. But she never leaves the house. Kids under house arrest because their mother is a t

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Very strange to me too. But she never leaves the house. Kids under house arrest because their mother is a t
Imagine living like that 😳 best thing to do would be to move away but she can’t because then she wouldn’t have the other 2 clowns that are her mum and nana at her beck and call 😂 vav no pals, how sad 😂 she’s fed

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Imagine living like that 😳 best thing to do would be to move away but she can’t because then she wouldn’t have the other 2 clowns that are her mum and nana at her beck and call 😂 vav no pals, how sad 😂 she’s fed
She did move away, then embarrassed herself in that town too. Where ever she goes she’ll always be a clown! 🤡

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Pahaha going exactly as predicted vav…. You throwing the toys out because it didn’t go as YOU expected.

Petr doesn’t want you babes!

Also can you stop posting single mum now, as you’ve learned the definition of coparent.

The cast members at Disney know more about Inclusion than you do, and knew how to make max more comfortable within 5 seconds of meeting him than you know in 5 years hun. This should have been a private moment but as usual you chose to air it to the world for 💸

Petr clearly asked not to be filmed and he can’t be arsed with your tik tok, sounds like he’s living in the normal world but you can’t help yourself eh… desperate to show he’s there by using his clips of you being filmed. You were so desperate to put it on you used one of you grumpy ad do 🤣🤣 it’s absolutely hilarious viewing.

But yeh sorry you didn’t get your hole as you thought you would… Cue the entertainment videos with a clear underhand message… just like you did before when you made up s.

If anyone was in control of you and Petrs relationship it was you, and you got angry when he finally started ‘barking back at you’ remember that.m
FYI it’s not entertainment and not normal to film content about a person you’ve been away on holiday with in what is intended to be a negative way.

You clearly hoped to get 🍆 and last night was your final chance 🤣🤣 it’s ripping right out of you.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
The fake screaming video has ended me. The mega cringe,setting up the camera in a corner away from m and petr so she can make some content. Is it meant to be funny? It’s not it’s screaming, s I need to make content for money…
petr? Honestly you let her film every aspect of your son’s life? Saying you don’t want to be recorded? You are just as bad as her.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’ve woke this morning, seen her latest video and decided I need the block her. I see her dyslexia has also taken a break as her caption is very coherent.

She’s exploited Max more than ever these last two holidays to cash in on complete strangers on the internet’s fascination with him, with do knows who is saving and storing is content.
That boy can’t experience anything without it being documented and put online. His whole childhood is on the internet forever now because she can only adhere to the non consensual requests from those who can communicate. That alone is baffling how she cannot see what she’s doing to her son.
It’s like telling a wheel chair bound person I won’t post you, but first you need to walk 10 steps before I stop. 🤷‍♀️ It’s impossible right now for that little boy to be heard, therefore she’s abusing him while openly admitting online she doesn’t post others because they tell her she can’t.
That being said - she still managed to get a snippet of Petr on the spinning ride because she’s a narc cow.

Posting underage sex between her parents thinking it’s a flex your parents had you so young, but being too thick to realise she’s told 500k people something that’s illegal and that’s also now on the internet forever, too.

L may not want to be seen but the amount of times that woman’s use of language completely disregards her existence is astonishing. L might be a wee brat and think her mum is the dogs bollocks but the girl can only be what she’s nurtured to be. It won’t work for her in her adult life and she will quickly find that out.

Not giving the lass another penny by viewing her se.
She’s been sickening with that wee boy, and once she’s back it will be sell sell sell ‘I don’t show my kids much’.
She’s an absolute fanny.
The spelling will be correct so that it gets more traffic, she’s vile! I don’t watch I pause and have a read, but the comments are all handpicked by her and they all paint her as an amazing mother, so kind, and mostly so pretty! Yeah cause she has a filter on all the time! A filter on her phone settings and not tiktoks settings so that’s how she manages to bypass the rules! Makeup companies that use her will not be getting my money as it’s false advertising! And all the people buying onto her can’t see this? They will start to soon and her downfall is coming.
And no I’m not jealous.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I see someone up on the comments on latest vid , " suze " saying everyone know's she's trying to get him back " and for some reason a Steph replied telling , emz to "go back to her knitting " Wtf , does she even know it's her ? Cheeky cnut
Comments now gone . Bet she'll stitch it for a clap back . Must have hit a nerve . 😆

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Can you imagine what Petr thought of the state of what she look liked in those leggings with her bloated unfiltered Lipo Limbs, sitting across the table from her eating like a Pig?
He left her when she was slimmer and healthy and as he is fit (he does nothing for me but his body is a 10/10) I imagine he can and does have his pick of fit attractive women and they won’t have an ugly personality like Steph. She is DESPERATE to have him back but clearly the Disney trip hasn’t worked. I could have told her that before she booked the tickets 😂

Petr disnae (see what I did there?) want you Beefy. He’s never going back there

Status
Not open for further replies.