Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t think she is relatable to anyone she maybe started with the whole max thing but as soon as folk who knew her caught wind she was on Tik tok pretending to be all nice etc that soon changed all these’s hun who stick by her only know the Steph who was up at 3am club after her marriage broke down but more of her followers are folk watching the s show she has got to a point that showing off is part of her daily content, she brings no awareness to anything regarding Sen only used that to get her blue tick, her selling stuff is crap, she has to punt max as her own personality is their to see whether her die hard hun’s want to see it or not, she surely knows that she won’t be able to keep this up for years then where will she be, folk are biding their time and she will be out without her bodyguards and people will have their say, all this nonsense she has things on people it’s not as nearly as bad as what folk have on you Steph nowhere near and I love that for you
Narcs children are not allowed their own personalities. So max isn’t allowed his own identity. It’s worse because he doesn’t have a voice of his own so he is exploited.

Lily knows what her mums like but happy to use her for perks! Can’t decide if they will stick together in their trauma bond like Steph with her maw and Nan … or do off steph completely once she’s completely done with the BS.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
What pointless video this morning, cannot stand folk eating and speaking and buying lily crap but couldn’t take her along because you took your ex instead that didn’t need to go because you would of bossed it yourself just fine, so if she is getting her hair done today is she going down to dinyell’s I still find it funny that the girl who does her extensions even entertain vav she must be off her heed.
The girl who does her extensions just tolerates her they all laugh at her at the salon 😁

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I don’t think she is relatable to anyone she maybe started with the whole max thing but as soon as folk who knew her caught wind she was on Tik tok pretending to be all nice etc that soon changed all these’s hun who stick by her only know the Steph who was up at 3am club after her marriage broke down but more of her followers are folk watching the s show she has got to a point that showing off is part of her daily content, she brings no awareness to anything regarding Sen only used that to get her blue tick, her selling stuff is crap, she has to punt max as her own personality is their to see whether her die hard hun’s want to see it or not, she surely knows that she won’t be able to keep this up for years then where will she be, folk are biding their time and she will be out without her bodyguards and people will have their say, all this nonsense she has things on people it’s not as nearly as bad as what folk have on you Steph nowhere near and I love that for you
Body guards 🤣🤣 What are they pair even going to do 🥱
Every dog has their day. I followed when she was ‘maxsvoice’ then I stopped as she just became really fing nippy. Constantly moaning about this and that.
Refollowed her around the name change, then unfollowed her again. She would just appear on my FYP, but I always kept up to date on tattle.
My man always said he knew what I was looking at when he saw my phone and saw the blue bar top of the screen from tattle 🤣🤣🤣 I was on TL many moons ago but deleted it. Was Mrs Hinch that drew my attention to it back in 2020.

When the whole Harley thing came out in the summer I had to watch the absolute embarrassment that was. Trying to cram in all couple tiktok trends in the space of a couple weeks. The desperation to be seen to have a man 🤢
They Beyoncé along her hall, the Halloween make up but not going out. I’m affronted for you Vav

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Every dog has their day. I followed when she was ‘maxsvoice’ then I stopped as she just became really fing nippy. Constantly moaning about this and that.
Refollowed her around the name change, then unfollowed her again. She would just appear on my FYP, but I always kept up to date on tattle.
My man always said he knew what I was looking at when he saw my phone and saw the blue bar top of the screen from tattle 🤣🤣🤣 I was on TL many moons ago but deleted it. Was Mrs Hinch that drew my attention to it back in 2020.

When the whole Harley thing came out in the summer I had to watch the absolute embarrassment that was. Trying to cram in all couple tiktok trends in the space of a couple weeks. The desperation to be seen to have a man 🤢
They Beyoncé along her hall, the Halloween make up but not going out. I’m affronted for you Vav
I so wished to be on tattle back then because that relationship riled me up on the daily. She was so nasty to him!!! She couldn’t hold in her negativity and even when you could tell he was trying with her made up allergy she would go through him on camera. It’s was horrible watching. Then all the skivvy jobs like cleaning her car, building her stuff etc. Making him sleep on the wee sofa in the living room.

The fact she had to have her hair pleated like his daughter - was just weird as do 🙈🙈🙈

She is the bully in her relationships. I’ve not a doubt in my mind about it!!! She wants a man she can boss about and say nothing back to her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The girl who does her extensions just tolerates her they all laugh at her at the salon 😁
I’ve seen a few comments from the lass who does her extensions on her page from her business Tik tok page and she seems young and immature to be fair I was in a hairdressers in Aberdeen yesterday for a fair few hours you know how it is hair takes ages and I kid you not multiple hairdressers and their clients were speaking about vav it was hilarious she is defo not liked in the hairdressing sense I love that for her as she thought she was the billy big bollocks of a hairdresser 🤭🤭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s not relatable to single parents at all! Nor is she a single parent!
You really do not need to tell the internet absolutely everything.
Pick your lane and stay in it, what narrative is she wanting to sell? You can’t have them all Vav!!!
Exactly, I used to share a lot on my private SM like gifts etc and trips to certain shops, I had a girl who I met through tiktok years ago who I added a few years ago…. She messaged late out the blue one night saying how well I was doing etc and could only wish blah blah blah….. then boom!!! Asked me if I could send her a couple hundred pounds 😱 saying she had nothing for her kids etc from then I don’t post much unless it’s my kids stuff not even trips/holidays to our other home, people are mental

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I so wished to be on tattle back then because that relationship riled me up on the daily. She was so nasty to him!!! She couldn’t hold in her negativity and even when you could tell he was trying with her made up allergy she would go through him on camera. It’s was horrible watching. Then all the skivvy jobs like cleaning her car, building her stuff etc. Making him sleep on the wee sofa in the living room.

The fact she had to have her hair pleated like his daughter - was just weird as do 🙈🙈🙈

She is the bully in her relationships. I’ve not a doubt in my mind about it!!! She wants a man she can boss about and say nothing back to her.
Think I may have vomited in my own mouth at the plaiting videos 🥴🤢🤮

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

🤣🤭 her mad ma and nana just think they are something especially Pam she is a bam sticking up for her pathetic daughter all theses years around Aberdeen and now coming on Tik tok and embarrassing herself even more, that’s her whole life defending her daughter no wonder she looks god awful, Steph’s reputation has been in the gutter for as long as I have known her which was made worse with the whole c thing yeah she got sympathy when he died but that soon turned to anger very quickly after he passed and folk seen again what she was really like she went quiet for a while then married Petr and trying to be a personal trainer and still thinking she was the best hairdresser she obviously does make a good living on Tik tok as she has to pay for that house somehow but how companies look at her page and think this is the person we need to use is mindblowing I just think her management is giving tat to shift and she doesn’t care what it is and she just tries to flog it the only real thing is BPerfect and I do think they are getting tired of her BS they is so many more nice creators that they use who don’t come with the baggage Steph comes with so I do think the clock is ticking for how much longer they work with her for, surely knowing if you open a store in Aberdeen she will never be able to go into speaks volumes 🤭

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
🤣🤭 her mad ma and nana just think they are something especially Pam she is a bam sticking up for her pathetic daughter all theses years around Aberdeen and now coming on Tik tok and embarrassing herself even more, that’s her whole life defending her daughter no wonder she looks good awful, Steph reputation has been in the gutter for as long as I have known her which was made worse with the whole c thing yeah she got sympathy when he died but they soon turned to anger very quickly after he passed and folk seen again what she was really like she went quiet for a while then married Petr and trying to be a personal trainer and still thinking she was the best hairdresser she obviously does make a good living on Tik tok as she has to pay for that house somehow but how companies look at her page and think of this is the person we need to use is mindblowing I just think her management is giving tat to shift and she doesn’t care what it is and she just tries to flog it the only real thing is BPerfect and I do think they are getting tired of her BS they is so many more nice creators that they use who don’t come with the baggage Steph comes with so I do think the clock is ticking for how much longer they work with her for, surely knowing if you open a store in Aberdeen she will never be able to go into speaks volumes 🤭
She’s enough of a deterrent that even if an aberdeens store did open… it would have very minimal custom if she was the face of it 🤣 I almost want this to happen to see her squirm 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Exactly, I used to share a lot on my private SM like gifts etc and trips to certain shops, I had a girl who I met through tiktok years ago who I added a few years ago…. She messaged late out the blue one night saying how well I was doing etc and could only wish blah blah blah….. then boom!!! Asked me if I could send her a couple hundred pounds 😱 saying she had nothing for her kids etc from then I don’t post much unless it’s my kids stuff not even trips/holidays to our other home, people are mental
Noooo that’s madness 🤯🤯🤯 I just could never even think about that. How low do you have to be feeling to ask that.
My accounts are all private now too. Far too many new posts, no followers, not following accounts were watching my stories.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

We’ve heard how jealous of others kids she is 🙃

That comment last night about taking over that wee girls room 👹

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s enough of a deterrent that even if an aberdeens store did open… it would have very minimal custom if she was the face of it 🤣 I almost want this to happen to see her squirm 🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely Brendan isn’t daft, his bull about saying they need to find the right unit there is only 3 shopping centres in Aberdeen all with empty units it’s not hard but I think he is just waiting to bin of vav before he opens a store , like she said in one of her lives she wouldn’t have her launch of her product she is supposedly taking out in Aberdeen it would be Glasgow surely that is red flags for any business owner you would be thinking well their must be something up if they can’t have it here.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
We’ve heard how jealous of others kids she is 🙃

That comment last night about taking over that wee girls room 👹
Can just imagine it eh… if we live here Lily must have the room, your daughter is only here at weekends/every other week.

Lily must have so much baggage. I think Steph forgets she will have little memories…. Probably trauma repressed.
But further evidence of how the staph infection bullies men.

SpaceRaider

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
This morning she said she thought she'd have to buy another suitcase........ 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_100030_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_100030_TikTok.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 113

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This morning she said she thought she'd have to buy another suitcase........ 🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg she can’t keep up with the lies she tells it’s hilarious.

I don’t think we will get a black and white crying video for a while cos she’s got the ive got a man attitude ripping out of her.

I think it’s your body making you frumpy hen…. But see if the hair makes you less fat and then lie to yourself and believe it like you always do.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Noooo that’s madness 🤯🤯🤯 I just could never even think about that. How low do you have to be feeling to ask that.
My accounts are all private now too. Far too many new posts, no followers, not following accounts were watching my stories.
She’d never messaged me prior to this. I didn’t know what to do, I felt crap for not helping but you just don’t know if the intentions behind it are real. She’s never messaged me since. I’ve had one or two people who I’ve know most my life ask me too, one was genuine and the other wasn’t. I’ll help anyone who needs genuine help though, I’d never see anyone without

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg she can’t keep up with the lies she tells it’s hilarious.

I don’t think we will get a black and white crying video for a while cos she’s got the ive got a man attitude ripping out of her.

I think it’s your body making you frumpy hen…. But see if the hair makes you less fat and then lie to yourself and believe it like you always do.
Yeah it’s frumpy body making you frumpy 🤣🤣🤣 delusional

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’d never messaged me prior to this. I didn’t know what to do, I felt crap for not helping but you just don’t know if the intentions behind it are real. She’s never messaged me since. I’ve had one or two people who I’ve know most my life ask me too, one was genuine and the other wasn’t. I’ll help anyone who needs genuine help though, I’d never see anyone without
But that’s the problem, they will know your kind nature. And where does it stop if word got about that you’re generous or a soft touch (you don’t come across like one tho 💪🏽👹🤣)
We can be kind but we must also have boundaries. It’s not your fault whatever situation they are in, nor your responsibility to be the one who fixes it.
The easy solution is to ask someone else to, which they did.
I’m always first to help friends and never expect a thing back. I’ve been in a situation where lots of people came to my aid without me asking and I do believe it’s because of all the things I’ve done in the past without needing a thanks. Paying it forward does help, but like you said, how do you know who is genuine, and where do you draw the line.

Got to be careful with that kind heart babe ❤️

Vav on the other hand has no boundaries, is a charity thief and will literally only help if she has something in return. She’s a huge grief tourist and jumps on other peoples issues and misfortunes for personal attention.
Girl can barely string a sentence together.
This is all she has and can be. A glorified sales person.

Status
Not open for further replies.