Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The LV bag is back 😂😂😂😂 that just doesn’t go with that outfit whatsoever 🤦🏻‍♀️
No one was going to ask where her co ord is from it’s a bliddy basic pair of black joggers and a body suit 😂
Is it just me or does she look fuming 🥴
Beefy hen, any good SA from LV would tell you that’s not an everyday bag 🥴
The jacket was put on then off & on again…. Yer no aberdeens next top model 😭

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
See all the 💩 that’s she’s trying to be relatable to ‘single parents’ how many of her followers do you think sit there feeling like crap because of her ‘lifestyle’ 2 holidays in just over 2 weeks and talking about going to get new hair extensions etc when some are most likely struggling to put food on the table and/or hear their homes 🤬
Even through they blow smoke up her massive arse inside they might feel a bit deflated 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s nothing but a show off, no one likes a bliddy show off
Yes she is so considerate eh lol. Those who put themselves on a pedestal always come crashing down n that day is coming. Those who boast of money n material things usually have never had it n those who usually don't boast always have x money n material things should never divine ur character but sometimes it can highlight the person u have always been x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
But that’s the problem, they will know your kind nature. And where does it stop if word got about that you’re generous or a soft touch (you don’t come across like one tho 💪🏽👹🤣)
We can be kind but we must also have boundaries. It’s not your fault whatever situation they are in, nor your responsibility to be the one who fixes it.
The easy solution is to ask someone else to, which they did.
I’m always first to help friends and never expect a thing back. I’ve been in a situation where lots of people came to my aid without me asking and I do believe it’s because of all the things I’ve done in the past without needing a thanks. Paying it forward does help, but like you said, how do you know who is genuine, and where do you draw the line.

Got to be careful with that kind heart babe ❤️

Vav on the other hand has no boundaries, is a charity thief and will literally only help if she has something in return. She’s a huge grief tourist and jumps on other peoples issues and misfortunes for personal attention.
Girl can barely string a sentence together.
This is all she has and can be. A glorified sales person.
Nah I’m far from a soft touch 😂
I’m the same if I see someone is struggling I’ll always help, never ask for it back either as I don’t want them to be in the same position again❤️

She’s a bliddy muppet 😂 honestly I’d love to bang into her 😆 my face would be enough for her , always tells a story without opening my gob, if the gob opens yer fed 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
No one was going to ask where her co ord is from it’s a bliddy basic pair of black joggers and a body suit 😂
Anno she's flung them videos together 🤪 n flung the outfit together ha ha she is giving off I work in a charity shop n Iam trying on the stuff on that's just been handed in lol don't get me wrong I love a good charity shop find but come on girls DO BTR

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anno she's flung them videos together 🤪 n flung the outfit together ha ha she is giving off I work in a charity shop n Iam trying on the stuff on that's just been handed in lol don't get me wrong I love a good charity shop find but come on girls DO BTR
How can she look in the mirror and think she looks good 😂😭
They bliddy Steve Maddens, the lassie that does my nails had a pair on the other week when I was in and I was like Naaawwww hen get them off 😂 we had a wee chuckle

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
As a kid I would have been arse and necked back over the fence and same for my kids 🙈
I wouldn’t have been put over the fence in the first place and if she says he climbed, why is he that unsupervised you didn’t have time to notice and stop!

I might be making this up or might be someone else but was she against a cat because of his heavy handed ways? Could have been another creator I saw that so don’t quote me on it

Reactions: Aurora85

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I wouldn’t have been put over the fence in the first place and if she says he climbed, why is he that unsupervised you didn’t have time to notice and stop!

I might be making this up or might be someone else but was she against a cat because of his heavy handed ways? Could have been another creator I saw that so don’t quote me on it
I think it was her, a small animal anyways I’m sure

Reactions: Mrs Full Monty ✨

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Was literally away to comment on that crap bag, what a waste of money , colour is awful, she has zero fashion sense , all very tacky! Wear my TT jogger set that was £12 with my naff LV bag that cost thousands 🤣 that bag will never go with anything!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Was literally away to comment on that crap bag, what a waste of money , colour is awful, she has zero fashion sense , all very tacky! Wear my TT jogger set that was £12 with my naff LV bag that cost thousands 🤣 that bag will never go with anything!!!
It really is. I have a fair few bags etc and even though I could I wouldn’t buy that 😂 she’s just seen the bag and thought fk it. No way would a SA of picked that for her unless she’s spoke se which we know she is famous for 😭
They take the time to get to know you well mines has 😆 and they would never recommend a bag or anything if it doesn’t suit the clients taste.
Her taste is up her arse

Mar 27, 2024
UK
It’s not your short hair that is making you look frumpy Vav, it’s your body size and shape when you try and squeeze into the wrong clothes.

Trying to ‘style’ a jogging set when you are 5ft 3 and a size 18 is always going to look frumpy. That fing huge bow in her hair looks ridiculous and does not go with tracky bottoms (infact it goes with nothing please chuck it out)

At her age and size she needs to wear better quality and a better cut of clothing it would look classier and fit better.

Let’s not talk about the placky bag 🤪

P.S. she looks raging in that video

Attachments

• A679F0E3-D72C-45BB-8959-BA15264C0F8C.jpeg
    A679F0E3-D72C-45BB-8959-BA15264C0F8C.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 05740BF8-6EE7-44DB-B2AF-6ABD9536E37D.jpeg
    05740BF8-6EE7-44DB-B2AF-6ABD9536E37D.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 85

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s not your short hair that is making you look frumpy Vav, it’s your body size and shape when you try and squeeze into the wrong clothes.

Trying to ‘style’ a jogging set when you are 5ft 3 and a size 18 is always going to look frumpy. That fing huge bow in her hair looks ridiculous and does not go with tracky bottoms (infact it goes with nothing please chuck it out)

At her age and size she needs to wear better quality and a better cut of clothing it would look classier and fit better.

Let’s not talk about the placky bag 🤪

P.S. she looks raging in that video
She’s looks proper raging eh? 😂😭

I second the bow, pap it in the bin

Status
Not open for further replies.