Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It’s not your short hair that is making you look frumpy Vav, it’s your body size and shape when you try and squeeze into the wrong clothes.

Trying to ‘style’ a jogging set when you are 5ft 3 and a size 18 is always going to look frumpy. That fing huge bow in her hair looks ridiculous and does not go with tracky bottoms (infact it goes with nothing please chuck it out)

At her age and size she needs to wear better quality and a better cut of clothing it would look classier and fit better.

Let’s not talk about the placky bag 🤪

P.S. she looks raging in that video
Thank you!! I can now join in.

No Vav. The bow isn’t distracting anyone from the rest of you and your outfit. Do you even know what style you’re going for? What’s your niche. You look straight out the list and found box.

All dark outfit with a bright bag. Do you want seen or not?

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
See all the 💩 that’s she’s trying to be relatable to ‘single parents’ how many of her followers do you think sit there feeling like crap because of her ‘lifestyle’ 2 holidays in just over 2 weeks and talking about going to get new hair extensions etc when some are most likely struggling to put food on the table and/or hear their homes 🤬
Even through they blow smoke up her massive arse inside they might feel a bit deflated 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s nothing but a show off, no one likes a bliddy show off
Not that long ago she loved the shorter hair ! More BS. That video riled me this morning , just cut the extensions then buy more . I wear extensions as I suffer hair loss which badly affects my MH . I need to save for months to afford new ones and she just cuts them then decides she wants them back ! Shes vile throwing her money about

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I wouldn’t have been put over the fence in the first place and if she says he climbed, why is he that unsupervised you didn’t have time to notice and stop!

I might be making this up or might be someone else but was she against a cat because of his heavy handed ways? Could have been another creator I saw that so don’t quote me on it
Exactly we only needed a look to know it was time to wind our necks in

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Voice over voice was always different to her actual voice. I saw on tattle screen shots of what she was saying about breakfast. Again trolling Aimee.

I’m just keeping her on block, hate watching her is even got too frustrating 🤣🤣
She was so obvious about that I was actually cringing & im not an Aimee fan. The breakfast was delicious, soooo much choice, u would have to be really picky to not like these breakfasts, realllyyyy picky.. I can’t imagine anyone could not like them 😂😂😂

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
The one thing she has grab with both hands no mention of the sharing bedroom or the fact she is coming out in a rage because her trip didn’t go as planned haha what a clown she is.
All that working out to look good, probably daydreaming scenarios of them locking lips lol & then he probably was a bit off if he’s interested or seeing someone else.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Ok…. I’m going to call her bluff. Maybe her and Petr are thinking about rekindling. He’s a mug if so!….
She’s protesting to hard about him which I find very very strange but she wants us to know about the shared room etc. She feels comfortable making the screaming video because it’s the opposite to what’s really going on… and he doesn’t want people to know they could be rekindling. She’s loving the fact we’re all saying he’s knocked her back… cos she thinks we’re off the trail 🤣🤣

She’s heavy focused on the we, we as parents etc.

She won’t want to put it out there that they are in fact, possibly , trying again with their relationship.
Ooh that’s interesting if the case. Maybe keeping it quiet so it’s more dramatic when she posts they are together again ? Lol I’ve no idea what to think.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She obviously hasn’t caught up on here this morning….. your lies have already been outed beefy 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
IMG_1700.jpeg

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Thank you!! I can now join in.

No Vav. The bow isn’t distracting anyone from the rest of you and your outfit. Do you even know what style you’re going for? What’s your niche. You look straight out the list and found box.

All dark outfit with a bright bag. Do you want seen or not?
I mean who could miss big size 18 beefy breeks

Status
Not open for further replies.