Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Me & the kids were in the car earlier, my lassie was scrolling tiktok and Vags live came up and she’s like mum there’s that lassie you don’t like 😂😭 she said no filter my arse she’s got more pot holes on her face then the pot holes on Glasgow’s roads 😭😭😭😭 that’s my lassie, no beating about the bush….. I nearly bliddy crashed the car for laughing 😭
FAO Vag 😆 my lassie is 16 remember the young girls you wanted to empower or whatever se came out yer gob, she’s sees through your crap too, thinks it’s disgusting flaunting your wee boy all over SM, she said you would be the last type of person she’d look up to!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The comments 😭😭😭 she’s defo half cut 😂

Im cringing like do 😭😂 she defo thinks he’s into her, the flirting is 🤢🤮

Defos run pal, run for yer life

Attachments

• IMG_9195.png
    IMG_9195.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 153
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi guys! I'm over from Aimees thread just cause wtf lol Seen Stephs live there now, can she leave the Irish men alone. They don't deserve whatever the do she would do to them. Poor critters. Bigging up drinking over here, jesus wept! You arent 15! Her flirting gave me the absolute ick and he was just like yeah nice to meet ya. Bye. Steph he was just being nice you gave him the ick too 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.