Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did you see where she told him you'd probably gets trolls msg you to stay away from her 🙄 most truthful thing she's said!! 🤣🤣

If he is silly enough to go there it won't be long before he will suss her out! Even quicker if he has a look on her page 👍
I know how sad having to tell someone you have trolls hopefully he isn’t just using her for her followers as that defo won’t help his career getting involved with her

Mar 8, 2024
No exactly hopefully once he does a bit of diving he will realise and steer well clear!
He was asking her about how tik tok's algorithm has changed and it goes on #
Went on to ask if her engagement is good. I actually got second hand embarrassment for her! 🙈🤣🤣 Then she said she couldn't give a do about hashtags....yeah course you don't Steph 🙄🫤

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hi guys! I'm over from Aimees thread just cause wtf lol Seen Stephs live there now, can she leave the Irish men alone. They don't deserve whatever the do she would do to them. Poor critters. Bigging up drinking over here, jesus wept! You arent 15! Her flirting gave me the absolute ick and he was just like yeah nice to meet ya. Bye. Steph he was just being nice you gave him the ick too 🙈
and her saying she getting hammered drinking seen a few comments saying she doesn’t even drink she was just coming across desperate and her Huns were even worse let’s hope he looks into her and runs a mile

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hi guys! I'm over from Aimees thread just cause wtf lol Seen Stephs live there now, can she leave the Irish men alone. They don't deserve whatever the do she would do to them. Poor critters. Bigging up drinking over here, jesus wept! You arent 15! Her flirting gave me the absolute ick and he was just like yeah nice to meet ya. Bye. Steph he was just being nice you gave him the ick too 🙈
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s him now. Steph will make a bee line for him since he mentioned he has a mortgage

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No exactly hopefully once he does a bit of diving he will realise and steer well clear!
He was asking her about how tik tok's algorithm has changed and it goes on #
Went on to ask if her engagement is good. I actually got second hand embarrassment for her! 🙈🤣🤣 Then she said she couldn't give a do about hashtags....yeah course you don't Steph 🙄🫤
Her hashtags will never work cause she can’t spell half them correct

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve just caught up on tattle. The woman is an embarrassment. For what I got from tattle she felt like she was doing this guy some favour by being on live with him. No love you were being used, you know the thing you do to everyone in life.
How about you go spend time with your daughter who you have barely seen for a week. You can’t call her a brat and say she has an attitude when you leave her to entertain herself while you eye do the camera, half pished lining up your next victim.
She couldn’t answer a single question about her employer.
This girl needs help.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Right so I have those black Zara trousers she was holding up, I am a size 12, sometimes a 14 depending on the shop, and I had to get them in a size L. They are quite wide legged (and lovely on to be fair) but she is larger than me on the bottom so not sure how a she got away with a L.

Also that guy she was on live with has been trying to launch his music career for ages so I’m pretty sure if she had only 500 followers he wouldn’t have gone live with her…

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Right so I have those black Zara trousers she was holding up, I am a size 12, sometimes a 14 depending on the shop, and I had to get them in a size L. They are quite wide legged (and lovely on to be fair) but she is larger than me on the bottom so not sure how a she got away with a L.

Also that guy she was on live with has been trying to launch his music career for ages so I’m pretty sure if she had only 500 followers he wouldn’t have gone live with her…
If you take away her bots she’s probably got about that legit followers 🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Noooo just no the second hand embarrassment I felt for the big beefy was second to none last night 😳
Sitting there acting all coy and shy and trying to look all sweet when you are anything but YOU are bliddy dangerous beefy I can see why men are caught out by you at the start . Multiple personalities! You need help.
Also saying earlier on the live you won’t have a man in your home around your kids ever again and have no time due to M’s needs …again we will see how long that lasts you desperate cow. She needs attention to survive.

Comments on the other hand were on fire 🔥 and again not addressed by beef and her doberhuns saying it’s all made up by jealous people 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 well done Helen 👏🏽

Can see the new content pending

TikTok it was fate love story live 🥰
And ofcourse he will be the love of her life within a week as always 🤣🤣🤣😭😭 Harely was an issue with distance mind so this one will be expected to move from
Ireland and play step daddy no 39577190

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
That is 1 leg ….. look where the hem is in the middle of the ass 😂😂😂staf nobody cares if they are a 18/20 but why BS . So triggering to say these trousers are a 12
IMG_1755.png
I just find it hilarious how these so called content creators are body proud, love their curves but if u suggest they are a larger size they absolutely foam at the mouth.. which makes me definitely think they are lying. If I was a size 12 & someone said I was an 18 I’d laugh because a) no I’m not & b) the person must be jealous .. because a size 12 & 18 look nothing like each other Lol it’d be like someone saying I was brunette if I had red hair.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Noooo just no the second hand embarrassment I felt for the big beefy was second to none last night 😳
Sitting there acting all coy and shy and trying to look all sweet when you are anything but YOU are bliddy dangerous beefy I can see why men are caught out by you at the start . Multiple personalities! You need help.
Also saying earlier on the live you won’t have a man in your home around your kids ever again and have no time due to M’s needs …again we will see how long that lasts you desperate cow. She needs attention to survive.

Comments on the other hand were on fire 🔥 and again not addressed by beef and her doberhuns saying it’s all made up by jealous people 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 well done Helen 👏🏽

Can see the new content pending

TikTok it was fate love story live 🥰
And ofcourse he will be the love of her life within a week as always 🤣🤣🤣😭😭 Harely was an issue with distance mind so this one will be expected to move from
Ireland and play step daddy no 39577190
I had second hand embarrassment for the whole live mentioning she was meeting Louis Walsh today and he had already met him🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Stolen this from tattle I know this lass who owns this business and shocked she would even entertain vav. Maybe the other lass binned her off.
IMG_1438.jpeg
Well there’s definitely not a smoothing filter on this. The real vav ☺😁
What’s happened to Jen Eaton?? Only one she trusts and best ever 10/10 for Jen mind she done a video of her saying she wouldn’t trust anyone else 😭

Bet ye she’s getting the lemon bottle fat dissolving treatment too I notice it’s # in the post 💀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.