Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Nah tell me The Bold Beefy is SKINT without telling me Beefy is skint 😭

The sudden lives, the desperation dating content, the autism content ( you have to pay for 🤬) thought you didn’t have time to date since you apparently have your kids 24/7 beefy? Even though that’s bullshit.
Beefy is needing pip mansion funding 😭
She feels as if she’s never in her house as she’s always sooooo bizzy 😂 she’s been on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
the skin is just skinning 😂 it’s two bliddy different textures from yesterday and today 😭 her skin looks greasy and like s!
Since when did she do first so of the day?
No time etc but going to start dating? That will be less time spend with her kids since she’s barely in her house eh Vavsperadooooo
She’s been a copy cat of Aimee for ages with these phrases not an original thought in its head.

I’ve never seen someone who openly copied people as much as Steph does. Her Personality isn’t her own she is a mix of whatever she likes from other people. Absolute weirdo.

Notice when she comes back from Ireland she’s always got more of a twang in her accent as well.

Absolute fruit loop.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’ve said before I don’t doubt max’s entitlement to these benefits. He is clearly a disabled child.
Oh He is, but she milks it for everything she can and she clearly doesn’t spend the full amount of money on him. She doesn’t take him anywhere, doesn’t buy him special shoes that I’ve seen people mention that would benefit him. She buys his clothes from H&M and Zara which is pretty cheap. He would benefit from hydrotherapy if his legs were so bad he needs a pushchair but I bet she doesn’t pay for that, she’s just a leech 😫

Mar 11, 2024
uk
the skin is just skinning 😂 it’s two bliddy different textures from yesterday and today 😭 her skin looks greasy and like s!
Since when did she do first so of the day?
No time etc but going to start dating? That will be less time spend with her kids since she’s barely in her house eh Vavsperadooooo
She’s so bitter that Aimee gets so many likes on her first sip of the day 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh He is, but she milks it for everything she can and she clearly doesn’t spend the full amount of money on him. She doesn’t take him anywhere, doesn’t buy him special shoes that I’ve seen people mention that would benefit him. She buys his clothes from H&M and Zara which is pretty cheap. He would benefit from hydrotherapy if his legs were so bad he needs a pushchair but I bet she doesn’t pay for that, she’s just a leech 😫
Didn’t she get splints made for him? I’ve never seen him wear them?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
💯 she could be doing far more for him. That’s undisputed ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.