Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I had her on mute on her live, seeing her was enough. Was she claiming the trolls were bad on that live? I was watching from his end
I caught a bit of the live basically she was saying to the cowboy guy that it’s a group of women who don’t like her and went onto say this folk have done ie slash her tyres 🤔 and someone phoned a hotel and said they were staying their and she was filming and it made them uncomfortable, I thought it was funny when she said her followers are crazy yeah they are on a whole different level 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

wtf she is nearly 40 and someone has tagged in the guy he must be mortified some lass with tree trunk legs is dancing about to his tune 🤣🤣 oh Monday morning and she is the gift that keeps on giving and you do give a s Steph. She doesn’t even know the words of the song ya clown.
What a gimp!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
That joggers do absolutely nothing for you and that lass I would be lamping her the way she speaks to people thinking she is queen B
IMG_1507.png
Surely she had something nicer to wear ! I wouldn't wear that doing my housework

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen

wtf she is nearly 40 and someone has tagged in the guy he must be mortified some lass with tree trunk legs is dancing about to his tune 🤣🤣 oh Monday morning and she is the gift that keeps on giving and you do give a s Steph. She doesn’t even know the words of the song ya clown.
She really cannot dance - but she thinks she can! Absolutely no variety moves-wise. She really is - needlessly - full of herself. Stinky strumpet!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh He is, but she milks it for everything she can and she clearly doesn’t spend the full amount of money on him. She doesn’t take him anywhere, doesn’t buy him special shoes that I’ve seen people mention that would benefit him. She buys his clothes from H&M and Zara which is pretty cheap. He would benefit from hydrotherapy if his legs were so bad he needs a pushchair but I bet she doesn’t pay for that, she’s just a leech 😫
I agree with this my little girl has similar disabilities to max and she’s hypermobile 4 and still uses a pram 80 percent of the time she has weekly hydrotherapy sessions and we also do physio too

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really cannot dance - but she thinks she can! Absolutely no variety moves-wise. She really is - needlessly - full of herself. Stinky strumpet!
She sure can’t tragic dancing about your house and canna go out with pals in the pubs and clubs as your so well known for all the wrong reasons 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She sure can’t tragic dancing about your house and canna go out with pals in the pubs and clubs as your so well known for all the wrong reasons 🤣
I bet any money she watches it back thinking she looks 10/10 stuuuunnnniinnngggg before she posts and it like ‘yip that’s the one, the one that all the guys are gonna flood my DMs with’ 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can’t deal with her vid about wait for the dating content… the last thing on my mind as a mum to a child with additional needs is going and finding a fella. I have a good coparenting relationship with my baby dad and when he has her I sleep and clean 🤣
All Vav thinks about is money, men, and trolls 🧌

Mar 8, 2024
She has not a single rhythmic bone her in her body. She cannot dance. Don’t know why she insists on it when she looks fing ridiculous. The fact she thinks she’s amazing is the problem. No harm in not being able to dance but the ego she has she thinks she looks so attractive when she absolutely does not. What does she say in her mornings guys! Video. Couldn’t stand to watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.