Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her skin looks like tit this morning and what product is she taking out that she needs to put on before bed 🤣🤣 it’s not working plus what is with the nose sniffing 👃🏽 hanging about with Brendan to much.
Holy moly I’ve missed so much this weekend 🤣🤣🤣🙊 but that’s what happens when we all have life’s much to vav thinking. I’ve not even been on tik tok until today, and seen the grwm are back that for korey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 desperate s she is
Her skin looks like tit this morning and what product is she taking out that she needs to put on before bed 🤣🤣 it’s not working plus what is with the nose sniffing 👃🏽 hanging about with Brendan to much.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She has not a single rhythmic bone her in her body. She cannot dance. Don’t know why she insists on it when she looks fing ridiculous. The fact she thinks she’s amazing is the problem. No harm in not being able to dance but the ego she has she thinks she looks so attractive when she absolutely does not. What does she say in her mornings guys! Video. Couldn’t stand to watch it
I honestly can’t stand ego. I love it when ppl are just having fun & are happy rather than look at me, me meeeee

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Is that u vav 🧐👀

Attachments

• IMG_5014.jpeg
    IMG_5014.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 27
Mar 21, 2024
Glasgow

wtf she is nearly 40 and someone has tagged in the guy he must be mortified some lass with tree trunk legs is dancing about to his tune 🤣🤣 oh Monday morning and she is the gift that keeps on giving and you do give a s Steph. She doesn’t even know the words of the song ya clown.
its the frilly granny bra hanging out the top for me 🤢 my 90 year old grandad moves easier than her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She just reeks of desperation. It’s clear looking back on her posts she’s always wanted to be a sfluencer, thought she was bigger than her boots.

It’s clear all the bperfect girls don’t like her and I think it’s hilarious! They can’t be arsed with her and you can feel it watching the screen. She doesn’t give the same energy as when she is on with the guys. She feels threatened in the presence of women so you can preach this confidence all you like Steph but inside …. You’re just faking it till you ‘make’ it.

It won’t be long till you’re back in a normal house, back to hairdressing cos you can’t hide from your past and you’re so unlikable !!! It’s not jealousy it’s the lies, the narcissism rips right out of you. And it has done since day dot if you follow your social media trail right back to the beginning.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She just reeks of desperation. It’s clear looking back on her posts she’s always wanted to be a sfluencer, thought she was bigger than her boots.

It’s clear all the bperfect girls don’t like her and I think it’s hilarious! They can’t be arsed with her and you can feel it watching the screen. She doesn’t give the same energy as when she is on with the guys. She feels threatened in the presence of women so you can preach this confidence all you like Steph but inside …. You’re just faking it till you ‘make’ it.

It won’t be long till you’re back in a normal house, back to hairdressing cos you can’t hide from your past and you’re so unlikable !!! It’s not jealousy it’s the lies, the narcissism rips right out of you. And it has done since day dot if you follow your social media trail right back to the beginning.
100% that girl was stunning she was on with last time and you could tell she couldn’t be bothered no chemistry and it looked forced only thing she could do was dance about like a t then aswell.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
100% that girl was stunning she was on with last time and you could tell she couldn’t be bothered no chemistry and it looked forced only thing she could do was dance about like a t then aswell.
Totally agree! All the girls b perfect ever have on their lives are all absolutely stunning, they look casually stunning too, effortlessly. Beefy is the odd one out and she knows, she’s like an absolute pig compared to them all.

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
The lease on her home will be up for renewal in a few months but she did make a manic rant video about her finances and how she was saving to buy a house. With all the money squandered on 3 holidays plus the 3 grand bag that was supposedly bought but has never been seen again i very much doubt with the lavish lifestyle and large out goings for rent bills food etc she will be in any financial state to buy.
I believe the house buying as much as the fact she is a size 10 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.