Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She wants my life and my walk in closet. Chanel and Goyard bags galore.
She won’t like Goyard, it’s understated.
I wouldn’t post photos of my life all over social media, some people are struggling, some people can’t justify spending that much because they have family to provide for and choose to save their money for their children’s future.
I cherish all my handbags. I don’t ever just USE them to annoy and upset others or to show off. So here she is showing off constantly with bags and sunglasses yet she doesn’t own a house, surely a good strong mother would be saving all she can and buy a house first? Oh no she just spends spends and spends on herself. That says it all really. She’s a tramp with zero class
What will she do in the future when this type of work isn’t enough to pay a mortgage? Maybe a mobile hairdresser?
She’d have to move out of Scotland I think 🤭and the word is spreading about her unsavoury past, so she better think about it as she will have no client base in any other regions of the UK.
I'd love a wander in your wardrobe 😍😍🤣👍
I love chanel, so classy but like someone has said, hers are horrible 🫤 I wouldn't have them even if Coco woke up and gave me those herself 😳🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I want in ur closet lol x I love bags but mines are fake 🤣🤣 but Iam happy for people having nice things just not braggers like her posting her latest brag over the internet n plus she is a dick n horrible person x
There are some brilliant fakes and why not use them? chanel bags are a huge investment piece, if looked after they appreciate in value year on year.
Mine are only used occasionally and then cleaned and carefully put away after each use. They aren’t used to brag either and I wouldn’t dream of posting photos with them carefully placed for boasting purposes on social media. That would be crass and vulgar just like Big Vav s wouldn’t it. 😉

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Exactly she’s so unrelatable to single parents or even 2 parent families who work their arses off and still struggle financially….
I don’t post much on sm at all anymore, it’s not nice for people or struggling then you have the other side, jealousy or looking for financial help. I’ll help anyone who genuinely needs it.
She’s just a show off t who thinks she’s miss fabulous, aww look at me but Vav hen yer just a bliddy clown 🤡
She really needs to be brought down with a major bump
Totally agree she makes out she's is for the average mum n she ain't got anyone she is all for herself. She want to be like the young influencer girls n let's face it some of them are like wee models so she is trying to do anything to try get they're n sad to say ur not relatable, likeable or entertaining it's all copied nothing original

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s building suspense 🙄 getting everyone wondering where she is but we all know she’s sat picking her beak and stuffing her face
Yeah she is trying to be like oh no that post last night was not insinuating that I was off on a date lol 🤣 oh aye it wiz ya daft cow u sat n thought right I will get the views in by posting this with this daft song over it n put this caption with a kiss emoji

Mar 8, 2024
There was a young lass maybe 18/19 in my gym yesterday with a pair of Steve Maddens on 😭 I just wanted to shake her 😂 everytime I see a pair I want to vomit in my own mouth 🤮
I’m a trainer fanatic too, shoes too but trainers are my love 😍 they are god awful looking things
They are so ugly aren't they 😳😕 I'd rather walk over glass barefoot than put those hideous things on 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I would love to have you all over so we can laugh hysterically at her 😂😂😂😂
We all hate her the same amount don’t we 😂😂😂😂
Get a dartboard with her face on it n a punch bag n we could imagine knocking do right oot her 🤣🤪 lol come fancy dressed n all come as a different vav we could have mooselover vav..bow vav..gym workout vav..hot tub vav..the Harley days vav..mean girl vav..sen mummy vav..the charity thief vav..n the black widow vav ..oh and tinder vav..the list goes on

Mar 8, 2024
I think would lock the door and look away especially if she was saying “can I film this” oh no dear, not here. This is CHANEL
🤣🤣🤣 Haha this is hilarious because I can actually hear the staff saying that.. I'm picturing a lady in a classic Chanel jacket, pearls with hair perfectly tied up looking aghast at the actual state of it 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This just came up 🤣
IMG_6428.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.