Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That get ready with me. What a martyr. You made yourself uncomfortable for Max…. WELL DONE!!! What the do do you want ya sprout.
You tooo Petr because you didn’t think you could manage on your own. Now it’s done it’s who am I to take his firsts away. You’re Vav, we know what you’re capable of.
She can’t be grateful for do all. She’s actually incapable. do all to talk about so let’s make up how it really went so I can sound like I’m the best and I made sacrifices for the greater good. You think people are stupid Vav - the stupid ones are in your comment section not quite opened their eyes yet. But they are starting to.
You made that decision for M… no you made it cause you booked it with H but that failed like the rest.
‘looking in hindsight back’. That sentence literally sums you up.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Of course she didn't do it for petr or max . When she says she couldn't talk to him or react the same as when they were together! That's right vav he's free from you now and doesn't have to put up with your vile ways . Love that for her . Clearly petr knocking her back is what's caused this latest manic behaviour.
Hope he’s got a beautiful sweet lady now 🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tell me you can only fit in joggers without telling me 😂😂😂😂 staf you can’t just live in joggers cos you’re embarrassed to buy a size 18/20 jeans
Looks a complete sight.
Does anyone want her videos posted on here? I’ll pop this one up as many of you will be blocked
If you want daily posts I’m happy to do it for you. It’s a public service I’m more than happy to provide 👍🏼

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So did I 💓as it was a surprise.
When I’ve been in the shop to choose one I take ages. It’s a real experience to cherish.
It’s not something to lord over people and then say “look at me you’re SO jealous”
She needs slapping on the face with a salmon.
Aye a rotten salmon at that cause can’t waste a nice bit of salmon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh yes I know. I didn’t have a clue about it and my husband went and bought it 😭😭😭 i always thought he would have done it for a big bday or something but nope. I might see if I can get another one for a big bday🤣🤣 it will be a no🙊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This just came up 🤣
IMG_6428.jpeg
I got here from nothing by deceiving, robbing and hustling.
Well done you 🎊🎉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aye a rotten salmon at that cause can’t waste a nice bit of salmon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh yes I know. I didn’t have a clue about it and my husband went and bought it 😭😭😭 i always thought he would have done it for a big bday or something but nope. I might see if I can get another one for a big bday🤣🤣 it will be a no🙊
I wonder what it is that she thinks we could be jealous of?

I’m going in my gym now to get extra toned for my holiday Vav, thanks for inspiring me to get fit. I just look at your dumpy figure and I get so motivated… never to let myself get to the state you’re in. Bet you wish you had laid off them Lays crisps you were ramming down your neck in Spain🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.