Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder what it is that she thinks we could be jealous of?

I’m going in my gym now to get extra toned for my holiday Vav, thanks for inspiring me to get fit. I just look at your dumpy figure and I get so motivated… never to let myself get to the state you’re in. Bet you wish you had laid off them Lays crisps you were ramming down your neck in Spain🤪
Saaammmmmeeee I’m here lol 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Walking about London all day, in and out stuffy underground with no socks on. Jesus ☢️
She ain't walking around no underground!! I seriously don't think she even has any real meetings to go to . I think that the whole London trip is merely a clap back / desperate to keep alluding to her followers she's a bizzy mum . Her day will probably be as follows, quick look around shops but not too many coz she's too lazy then back to hotel to eat takeaway and order expensive coffees to her room ( when there's probably a Starbucks on site) a quick mooch on tattle and CC / quick check on korey , a little nap in hotel room coz she's eaten too much then she'll wake up clart herself in makeup and a classy (ahem) outfit with no where really to go and no one to go with . All the time gaslighting her followers she's out dating and exhausted from all these imaginary meetings. I might be wrong .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I wonder what it is that she thinks we could be jealous of?

I’m going in my gym now to get extra toned for my holiday Vav, thanks for inspiring me to get fit. I just look at your dumpy figure and I get so motivated… never to let myself get to the state you’re in. Bet you wish you had laid off them Lays crisps you were ramming down your neck in Spain🤪
I actually don’t have a clue being honest cause i love my life. Think all of us on here agree not jealous in the slightest 🙊

Oh you enjoy the gym wish I could say the same don’t do the gym🤣🤣 I’m away to go out need to get few things and our oldest has a football match tonight and I’m that total football mum 🤣🤣⚽️ he’s my fav player to watch and I know soon it will end so I’m embracing it xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Best thing I ever done, I literally had nothing. They just sit there 😂 they don’t look overly big on my frame even though I’m tiny
Love that for you❤️ couple of my friends have had it done and they look ace. Don’t look fake at all. I might one day. Once I’m totally done with kids cause well don’t think I am the husband is not me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet you were thinking hun get them off your feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 oh I don’t like them at all gadz 🤮 same I love a trainer. I have triple s ones and they are love or hate 🤣🤣🤣 my mum is like why you got them moon shoes on🤣 I can’t do shoes now they kill my feet. My husband is like sell them I’m like eh no we can pass them down babes pass them down. I’ve boys so would be the grandchildren 😛
Don't do what I done and sell yer designer shoes for 20 quid 🙈🤣🤣

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Oh ffs no you never 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 special kind you are 🤪🤪🤪
Aye daft me few yrs ago cause I have to use this wee bastard wheelchair went in a huff when cleaning out my cupboard. Thought well whats the fkn point in having them if I canny walk in them when If I just stopped my pish and thought about it rationally instead of having a hissy fit I could have sat here keeping them pristine 🤣 20 quid I sold them to my pal 😂she still has them loves them lol thats what I get for my pity party 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.