Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And here’s some comments for you all before I disappear into the gym so I keep a nice pert bottom that doesn’t hang down the back of my knees
What an absolute 🤡. God help the poor guy whoever it is. It just shows how desperate some men are.

Watch you wallet, your insurance policies and anything else of any value. Vag will take it all. Then shag your best mate!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
And here’s some comments for you all before I disappear into the gym so I keep a nice pert bottom that doesn’t hang down the back of my knees
So she was getting in a swimsuit for a random guy online, and flirting with him but at the same time lining up a date for herself with someone else.
What a beg.
Yous are just friends cause he doesn’t want you and you bring nothing but toxicity. ☢️⚠️🔞🆘❌

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I love how she always states “am the worst to get a reply from” “barley txt my friends back” but yet can txt a bit of 🍆 back.

To me that’s not she’s a bad communicator she just chooses to ignore people unless it benefits her.
That’s poor priorities. No one is too busy, she’s attached to her phone all day. It’s about priorities.
Can clap back to strangers online but can’t check up on a friend or even reply. Cause it’s the Staph show

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hair No GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia
the 2 Vavs being their usual fy selfs
Too Much No GIF by Lime Cartel

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ohhhh really? Did not know this. She really is a Jack of all trades then. Previous job history to put on CV would be:-
Irish men botherer (Rory and Korey) , SEN advocate, top tik tok saleswumman, gangsta rapper, Beyonce tribute act, magician (top rated trick is making donations disappear ) and professional bizzy single parent.
Feel free to add
I said it before Dee Maxwell the second 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: largeandincharge

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
These fing “influencers” and their busy lifestyles, how on earth do the poor loves do it? Much like a local influencer to myself who is all me me me.. self obsessed, work shy fs
You hit the nail on the head. Self obsessed is the definition. It's the boring minutae of her plans and stuff she's done that she thinks people are waiting to hear.
Giving people a debrief?? Oh, how I sniggered at that one. Does she think she's on the front line of a major operation of national security or something? You sell cheap se on tiktok Vav.
She never went in the shops? That's cos she was doing a catch up on here and TL to find out what the sane people think of her.
The advert for the blusher. Okay calm down Tupac, you'll scare your wee huns away with all the really hard sweary words used.
And finally going on a date? Cannot wait for this s show. Poor guy does not know what's gonna hit him.
Anyway, I'm away to get ready. Gonna shimmy my real size 10 arse into clothes. Got a day oot planned with my hubs (who disnae hate me) and some REAL pals.

Last edited:

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Here you are ladies this morning’s for you. I can’t comment because I haven’t watched. Just saved and now posted as it’s my duty 🤭
2BD815A4-A44A-4C84-880D-4CE6978747E0.jpeg

Might want to go have a scrub under those manky nails vav u absolutely disgusting b 🤢🤮🤢 I feel ill 😷 oh god that’s finished me and I’ve not even started my day yet

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Someone up on her morning post asking if she's still doing her " cold water plunging " her reply " I am " is she fk ! Too busy looking to get plunged by a bloke more like ! Wonder if the date to be is the Silver Fox himself 🤮 How about spending time with her kids and concentrating on them , instead of looking for her hole and a void in her life for a change . Absolute skank of a woman

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I can't believe what I just watched . Bloody Beyonce jet setter herself so exhausted but time to film her self importance to the world . who care's you're unpacking your cases and what se you're papping .Your son in the background like a wee dog need's time spent with him , get off the phone you silly t !
That’s it.. poor max being left to just wander round with his I pad so she can get attention from the dickheads who actually like her. She thinks she’s amazing. I don’t get it. She’s acting so over the top in that video. Never seen anything like it in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.