Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I honestly can’t believe her Huns buy this sty act! The 💩she talks is unbelievable and they soak it all up. Brain dead the lot of them, so is vag mind you!
They are absolutely brain dead. It’s embarrassing for them the support they give her. Then spout that everyone is jealous of her haha she has absolutely nothing to be jealous of. Her lifestyle looks great (to them) but it’s all for show. And her kids are the ones who suffer because of this. Listing where she’s been. We know where you’ve fing been cus you film it all ya daft cow.

Mar 8, 2024
2BD815A4-A44A-4C84-880D-4CE6978747E0.jpeg

Might want to go have a scrub under those manky nails vav u absolutely disgusting b 🤢🤮🤢 I feel ill 😷 oh god that’s finished me and I’ve not even started my day yet
I saw this 🤢 she’s a minty b.

Mar 8, 2024
You hit the nail on the head. Self obsessed is the definition. It's the boring minutae of her plans and stuff she's done that she thinks people are waiting to hear.
Giving people a debrief?? Oh, how I sniggered at that one. Does she think she's on the front line of a major operation of national security or something? You sell cheap se on tiktok Vav.
She never went in the shops? That's cos she was doing a catch up on here and TL to find out what the sane people think of her.
The advert for the blusher. Okay calm down Tupac, you'll scare your wee huns away with all the really hard sweary words used.
And finally going on a date? Cannot wait for this s show. Poor guy does not know what's gonna hit him.
Anyway, I'm away to get ready. Gonna shimmy my real size 10 arse into clothes. Got a day oot planned with my hubs (who disnae hate me) and some REAL pals.
This blusher she made.. she hasn’t fing made it. She’s just had her name put on it I assume? Saw it on Aimee and it’s awful.
No one wants a run down of what’s happening in your life staff. No one bliddy cares too fing massive arsed t

Mar 8, 2024
She’s got a date and asking for advice 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a bloody idiot. Never fing home. So bizzy yet she has time to film herself. Ask for advice and then reply to each one. Get off your phone and spend some actual time with you kids you utter munter. You’re so ugly staff. I don’t know why you thinks you’re stunning. You’re absolutely not. Your skin is fing horrific too. And you got no manners at all. How you have managed to get a date is beyond me.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She’s got a date and asking for advice 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s a bloody idiot. Never fing home. So bizzy yet she has time to film herself. Ask for advice and then reply to each one. Get off your phone and spend some actual time with you kids you utter munter. You’re so ugly staff. I don’t know why you thinks you’re stunning. You’re absolutely not. Your skin is fing horrific too. And you got no manners at all. How you have managed to get a date is beyond me.
She needs to invest in some decent skincare that’s beneficial to an almost 40 year old 🤦🏼‍♀️ Trying to be down with the kids with skin like hers 😂 it’s patchy, spotty, red and just rank….bit like her whole self

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
This poor guy (if he exists!!) is going to be like a lamb to the slaughter, she can post whatever she wants about him. Hopefully it’ll be a first and last date, for his sake. Could be the nicest man in the world and she’ll still make him out to be the toxic one.
Eww they are fin disgusting shoes 😂 even my granny wouldn’t be seen dead in them. Give it up beefy 🙄 buy some Clarks to support your fat legs and feet 🤢 u desperate clown

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to invest in some decent skincare that’s beneficial to an almost 40 year old 🤦🏼‍♀️ Trying to be down with the kids with skin like hers 😂 it’s patchy, spotty, red and just rank….bit like her whole self
Her skin is atrocious. I’m 37 as well and my skin isn’t anything like hers at all. I can’t believe how bad her skin actually is. She’s one of the liar filtered people on TikTok

Mar 8, 2024
The size of her thigh in that shoe. They are awful and they don’t suit her at all. Her legs are just massive.
And this poor fella hasn’t got social media or TikTok so he has no idea what a danger she is. She’s so manipulative and just a disgrace. Saying she’s got limited time hahahaha yeah to spend on her phone staring at herself.. taking to strange men… attending events she doesn’t need to.. anything but spend time with her kids!

Attachments

• IMG_2918.png
    IMG_2918.png
    369 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2917.png
    IMG_2917.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 96

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
The size of her thigh in that shoe. They are awful and they don’t suit her at all. Her legs are just massive.
And this poor fella hasn’t got social media or TikTok so he has no idea what a danger she is. She’s so manipulative and just a disgrace. Saying she’s got limited time hahahaha yeah to spend on her phone staring at herself.. taking to strange men… attending events she doesn’t need to.. anything but spend time with her kids!
Wtaf is that top pic 😳😭🤣 is she fin ok?!! Very flattering pose beefy 🙈🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.