Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This poor guy (if he exists!!) is going to be like a lamb to the slaughter, she can post whatever she wants about him. Hopefully it’ll be a first and last date, for his sake. Could be the nicest man in the world and she’ll still make him out to be the toxic one.
Funny but he has been messaging her on insta so he does have social media 🤣🤣 she really isn’t the cleverest is she.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Ofcourse it would have to be a guy with no social media that would 100% have to be on her checklist not only through fear of him being directed here and TL & seeing the vile things she has done over the years. But the big fat narc will LOVE this because social media =other females. Friends, colleagues etc and this something beefy just can’t handle. She sees any female in their life as comp and threat. Wicked individual. He will be alienated from everyone and need to give her attention 24/7.

Mar 8, 2024
Ah nah she’s talking absolute se 😂 she hasnt got no date 😏 she’s a bullshitter at the best of times so nah…..more bullshit I should imagine 🙈 trying to make old Korey the ginger tosser jealous 🥴 vav if you’re reading this……U ARE A SAD ARSE DESPERATE t GET IN THE BIN 🤣
Yeah I was thinking it could be to make Korey jealous. Like he gives a s 😂😂😂

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
Martha way her pretend date she's made up to make korey jealous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504-152131_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504-152131_Google.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 75

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
What did she do to him? I missed it
Made his dick turn inside out with her cringe fest desperate attempt at flirting 🙈 I missed it too tbf 😂 but from what I’ve seen it’s enough! Poor bloke can’t breathe now without vav and her huns jumping on him 😬 it’s beyond embarrassing especially from a woman that’s 37 and has a teenage daughter that’s dying inside with her mums latest behaviour 😬😂 she’s lost her fin mind that’s all u really need to know 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ah nah she’s talking absolute se 😂 she hasnt got no date 😏 she’s a bullshitter at the best of times so nah…..more bullshit I should imagine 🙈 trying to make old Korey the ginger tosser jealous 🥴 vav if you’re reading this……U ARE A SAD ARSE DESPERATE t GET IN THE BIN 🤣
No way will she go out in Aberdeen tomorrow. It’s May Day can you imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a total melt she is. Chasing Korey all week getting into your costume gifting him hundreds of pounds and cause he’s not interested you have a “date” ok vav. I smell se. Spend time with your kids you know cause you said few weeks back that’s all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.