Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1800.jpeg IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg IMG_1802.jpeg Nana is so so proud will she saying that when she is done for stealing charity money hmm

No Angels are watching over you Steph you are a sick sick person.another person paberdeen claiming she said to Steph years ago she would making it it’s a blusher you clown.
And also very disappointed to see sweet mamas kitchen even entertaining to comment on her post not a good look Leanne.

Attachments

• IMG_1803.jpeg
    IMG_1803.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 168
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Couldn't have said it any better . Respect to you for being so open and yes , you're right everyone has mental health . My life isn't rosey either with a challenging nr . 15 yr old neurodivergent child , which I've had to fight for help then had it swung on me from SW ( his dad passed very suddenly when he was young ) I myself as a lone parent has struggled , but we get on with it . I'm not on the internet greeting about it or flashing my hair , nails , teeth and LV bags ( I prefer vintage designer myself and god , no , I'm anything but jealous of that train crash ! ) Absolute walloper of a human being . People with wealth tend to stay quiet about it . However , this absolute weapon and her minions really don't get it . The people on the anti Vav pages , do have children on the spectrum / not on the spectrum and DO get it . The one for me with a son serving in the forces was comparing herself to a frontline soldier's stress . NEVER ever go there unless connected to / or have someone in the forces ! Wanted to ragdoll it and still poo pooed it saying taken the wrong way . She deliberately tries to trigger people . Absolute boot ! 💕
Aww I’m just catching up. Sending you love and to your boy. Heartbreaking about his dad 💔💔 my best friend her partner served in the army and she was livid with that. A boy from where I’m from was in the forces and he got killed he was 21 I think. Her saying that was mental.

I think she does the same does it on purpose. She is nothing but and attention seeking rat

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
What the do is the voice she’s doing in that video with max? No necessary to film his bath time but at least he’s not in the video like the last time. And she’s copied the lovely lady on here with the visuals. Took her long enough. Still all for show and content. No need to talk to him the way she does though
Exactly. She’s using too many filler words, start off slow. She also gives him absolutely zero time to speak or make choices before she’s asking him again it must be so frustrating for him!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She never said lily helped her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are the exact same
On the live she did she night Korey came on the scene she was giving it big licks about how Lily designed her packaging and was being quite bossy about it

But I’ve no doubt in my mind this was just her leaning into her Kim Kardashian personality with north making choices for business on Kim’s behalf 😂😂 she seems to have a wee obsession with this.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She never said lily helped her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are the exact same
She said in a live I think it was that lily told her to change the lid funny that as when she put the post up in the BPerfect office designing it on the computer it’s was only nana and max their.but she defo said lily helped design it and how cool was that.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
On the live she did she night Korey came on the scene she was giving it big licks about how Lily designed her packaging and was being quite bossy about it

But I’ve no doubt in my mind this was just her leaning into her Kim Kardashian personality with north making choices for business on Kim’s behalf 😂😂 she seems to have a wee obsession with this.
Glad someone else heard it aswell I’ve know idear how to screen record a live as there is loads of times I would have.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aww I’m just catching up. Sending you love and to your boy. Heartbreaking about his dad 💔💔 my best friend her partner served in the army and she was livid with that. A boy from where I’m from was in the forces and he got killed he was 21 I think. Her saying that was mental.

I think she does the same does it on purpose. She is nothing but and attention seeking rat
Thankyou for your kind words 💕. I never said it for empathy , but because I was raging at that boot earlier ! 🥴. We all have our crosses to bear , and difficult journeys in life but we don't broadcast it ! What she has done to people and her ex husband and family is despicable . Although , I don't know them personally , I do know someone who's had first hand experience of her evil behaviour up there . She's the gift that keep's on giving right enough . longtimechatterbox got it to a Tee 👌

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

IMG_1801.jpeg IMG_1802.jpeg Nana is so so proud will she saying that when she is done for stealing charity money hmm

No Angels are watching over you Steph you are a sick sick person.another person paberdeen claiming she said to Steph years ago she would making it it’s a blusher you clown.
And also very disappointed to see sweet mamas kitchen even entertaining to comment on her post not a good look Leanne.
do me. Can she milk this attention any more.
God is watching over me.
Steph, your life is a s show, I’d be having a word with them all if you think that 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Hahahahahahahaha love this comment

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Why the hell is she shouting the house down at M who is about 2 ft away from her?? He’s not speaking fanny not fing deaf.

Also, no wonder he’s not repeating you, you touch your shoulder when you say toes! The poor boy will be fing confused to death, his own mother doesn’t know her shoulders from her grippers 🤢🤢 maybe he is best getting left without your help you horrible woman

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Why are her sudden "pals" all coming out the woodwork now🥱🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.