Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just a desparado that needs to bleach her lavvy.
Shes that obssessed with steph shes gone full circle :oops::oops::oops: - she is literally a crazed fan, and thats why shes not bothered about the trolls - shes getting stephs attention and that is her dream. Steph you really could have a stalker now babes. You manifested it enough :ROFLMAO:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well said rickywall2 👏🏻👏🏻
IMG_1794.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
No but bet you hate your life now? I know I do😢. Her wee fan over in her comments will be pleased to know cos she bets we all hate our life's now. . I feel humbled and shamed that I doubted her now she's brought out her own (repackaged) radioactive cheek mucus. Hate myself. I'm rolling up my wee troll tail as I speak and trolling of into the sunset. Sorry!
Naaaah!! Pulling your pisser!! Love my life.. Cha Cha Cha.. Wee cheeky twirl there.. Cha Cha cha💃💃🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Fooking love you ❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ladies don’t boot me off the page but I am so happy to see Steph using visuals properly, look at the chatting she is getting!! I truly hope she perseveres and doesn’t lose interest.

You can tell these are new and I’m gonna take the credit but as a sen mum myself visuals are the best way to communicate and he could have a fighting chance now that she’s taking an interest. It won’t come overnight it’s repetition repetition repetition.

She needs to give him more time, still treating him like a dog
🙈
🙈
don’t need all the buffer speech just what each card is initially.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Two absolute balloons who are from Aberdeen Nicola elrick and Michaela although I quite like her and her post Nicola on the otherhand should know better she knows plenty of folk who knew c and what she done.

The girl saying she can’t wait to have it in her make up bag is one of the sister “best friends that Steph doesn’t show.
IMG_1798.jpeg

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Screenshot_20240514_214010.jpg
Ahahaaha!Pmsl🤣😂 Sit doon Angela Merkel. What you gonna do?Solve world hunger, climate challenges, endangered rhino's?
She let one crazed fan have a moment of her time now they’re all wanting it. Scary!

At least the trolls will help her be a better person 🤣🤣 if I had someone calling me out for all my flaws you’d best believe I’d be on that 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ladies don’t boot me off the page but I am so happy to see Steph using visuals properly, look at the chatting she is getting!! I truly hope she perseveres and doesn’t lose interest.

You can tell these are new and I’m gonna take the credit but as a sen mum myself visuals are the best way to communicate and he could have a fighting chance now that she’s taking an interest. It won’t come overnight it’s repetition repetition repetition.

She needs to give him more time, still treating him like a dog
🙈
🙈
don’t need all the buffer speech just what each card is initially.
She should be giving folk like yourself the credit as it’s defo wasn’t her.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She should be giving folk like yourself the credit as it’s defo wasn’t her.
But we’re just trollllzzzzzz! So happy for wee Max! She needs to realise she can make the difference and all max needs is more time. She can’t leave it to the nursery etc.

See if she used them for potty training as well she would get there in no time.

My sons were all non verbal when potty trained. Having the ability to talk doesn’t even come in to it. Just gotta watch their body language and then start the visual process. Boys are easy cos they start to clench it when they feel it, show toilet visual and hand lead him. Mine were on the potty far longer than normal because we then found it difficult to transition to the toilet but you take each hurdle as it comes. If she was to do things properly she would have little time for social media - she can’t have it all, but she is the one who can make the difference, her and her alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.