Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1800.jpeg IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg IMG_1802.jpeg Nana is so so proud will she saying that when she is done for stealing charity money hmm

No Angels are watching over you Steph you are a sick sick person.another person paberdeen claiming she said to Steph years ago she would making it it’s a blusher you clown.
And also very disappointed to see sweet mamas kitchen even entertaining to comment on her post not a good look Leanne.
So the Angels know she spent the charity money. That’s good.

Mar 8, 2024
Just come across this old video, her taste has always been up her arse in terms of clothing, wtf is she wearing 😂😂😂😂
She was not fitting in there. She tried to giggle with one girl and she ignores her so she had to tap her for attention. She really cannot dance. That was so embarrassing to watch her the move and she just can’t the tight dress won’t have helped either 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her morning video has actually angered me to no end.

Most children would not be toilet trained if their parents haven’t bothered their arse. You use autism as an excuse NOT TO BOTHER.

When on any occasion has she tried??? And if she has tried and failed once where is the repeated attempts ??? Where is the consistency?

Imagine sending your kid to school where strangers are going to have to physically change him and waive his right to privacy …. When you haven’t even bothered your fat ARSE to TRY!!!!

Not even an attempt. Just assumed he can’t do it. Like the talking.

Hopeless waste of space asd mum!!
I hope you are not surprised? The kids are a total inconvenience to her, they always have been. Used for a means to an end, that’s it.
She’s for too bizzy and far too selfish to give a 💩 too.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Forgot to press stop fanny it was still recording 🫠🫠 this is “ your job “ 😂😂😂😂😂
Takes product out then tries to fob people off at the end she hasn’t opened it 😂😂
Posting before she deletes it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn’t watch that far. The first one made me laugh enough but this is a piss take 😩🤣😩🤣

ThIS iS mY JoB

Status
Not open for further replies.