Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
This mornings video u could see her face get more red as she applied the se serum 😭😂 The embarrassment I feel for her is off the scale 😂 I can’t express just how tragic she is to me 😂 absolute fin clown 🙈 then that blooper video 😬 oh my fin dear god, shoot me now 🤣 her face literally melted in front of my eyes 😅😆 do off vav u t 🖕🏼You’re an absolute tragic joke to yourself and your kids!
It’s mortifying! Honestly, what a state.

As an aside, I won’t ever be buying Mallows products and I won’t ever use SpaceNK again either. The sooner brands realise that she is actively harming their business, the better. I quite liked SpaceNK !!

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu

As an aside, I won’t ever be buying Mallows products and I won’t ever use SpaceNK again either. The sooner brands realise that she is actively harming their business, the better. I quite liked SpaceNK !!
I have to admit I’ve bought the shaving cream/whip whatever the do they call it for my daughter and she raved about it 🙄 well I hope u enjoyed it love, won’t be buying it for u again now vav the vag has been paid to pretend it’s 10/10 off the scale phenomenal/stunnnnnning 😂💁🏼‍♀️🙄😂 u can use some conditioner like I do, forget that se my friend 🤣😅

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I heard you can request stuff from brands so maybe that’s what she has done? Because come on no brand would have said yes post that 🤣🤣🤣🙊 what an affront I can’t cope. She said this is her “job” well said it before saying it again your se at it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have to admit I’ve bought the shaving cream/whip whatever the do they call it for my daughter and she raved about it 🙄 well I hope u enjoyed it love, won’t be buying it for u again now vav the vag has been paid to pretend it’s 10/10 off the scale phenomenal/stunnnnnning 😂💁🏼‍♀️🙄😂 u can use some conditioner like I do, forget that se my friend 🤣😅
I don’t think she has been paid to do it. You can request for free samples of things and they send it. If she had been paid no way the brand would have accepted that no sorry don’t believe it at all. Think when you get paid you need to like kind of follow a script maybe words they would like you to use how you hold the stuff etc. if that brand said that video was ok then i have no words apart from shambles

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu

Another gift box
Also laughing at the product that smooths out roughy and bumpy skin that’s defo one for you vav for when you take filters off. 🤣🤣
There’s no amount of product or their ingredients that can save u or your skin 🙄😏 your evilness seeps out of every pore on your mangled looking droopy wrinkled face so how about u put yourself in the fin bin along with your free products and false advertisement and the pretend bullshit u pull every single day 🥱😴🖕🏼Normal right minded people with a fin clue can see right through u and your constant lies so how about u do RIGHT OFF AND DISAPPEAR u complete waste of fin space 🤯🖕🏼

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Cause vav the chav does not do anything to help max in life... and no you don't have a good relationship with O.B. staff ..
I have also heard that as well and he will just be moving to p1 at the same school so the staff will also know about her, a parent I know who’s child goes there also says she only thinks max is the only child in that place where their is child with so many other more serious conditions and they parents do their absolute best, makes me so angry, she doesn’t have a great relationship with lily school either by all accounts

Mar 8, 2024
This tattoo looks like the perfume exclamation from year ago. Also what is this advert? Did she not realise it was recording? Did she not watch it back?! 😂😂😂 the way she says pr, pr, pr every week. It’s embarrassing the way she goes on. She thinks she’s this important person that companies just want her to advertise for them. It’s s the way she presents herself in adverts. Like a bad actor on a s day time soap. She doesn’t influence me to buy anything only thing she influences me to do is not be like her. Her ego is so big which has made her attitude even worse. She’s so cocky and loves herself. Her hands look minty as well

Attachments

• IMG_3468.png
    IMG_3468.png
    383 KB · Views: 160
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have also heard that as well and he will just be moving to p1 at the same school so the staff will also know about her, a parent I know who’s child goes there also says she only thinks max is the only child in that place where their is child with so many other more serious conditions and they parents do their absolute best, makes me so angry, she doesn’t have a great relationship with lily school either by all accounts
I’ve also heard this that she does not have a great relationship with them at the nursery. Makes me sick at how much she’s holding that boy back. A friend of mine her daughter is at a school in the shire and she will need to be cared for all her life, anyway my friend got sign language classes etc for her. Bet she has been offered and said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.