Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Aye we know you have done worse you have made men’s lives a misery and you know it 😡
IMG_1836.jpeg
Is she really that bold or has that comment gone right over her little space raider head?? 😳🤷🏼‍♀️😏

Reactions: vavisavag
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
And it was stone cold yum
Nothing new there every time she does it always looks cold. When I plate up our tea we can’t wait to dig in. We can only start eating tho when we are all sitting down🙊 a rule that has always been in our home. I love that we all sit and eat together and chat about our day. Only time our oldest has a proper conversation with us especially because there is no phones at the table, or he’s out, or at football etc so to me that time is so precious ❤️

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nothing new there every time she does it always looks cold. When I plate up our tea we can’t wait to dig in. We can only start eating tho when we are all sitting down🙊 a rule that has always been in our home. I love that we all sit and eat together and chat about our day. Only time our oldest time our oldest does speak to us as he’s normally out, doing football etc so to me that time is so precious ❤️
She has to sit and speak about that crappy blush again yawn go and eat your cold tea you muppet 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She is dog rough 😬 and just an ugly little troll! It’s all catching up to her 👌 she’ll be looking like a 60 year old when she reaches 37 + 4 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪🙄😂
She’s rotten. Never known anyone who is as dog rough be so confident. Especially for someone who can’t pull nor keep a man 😩 she’s like the crust in a loaf of bread….. everybody touches it but nobody wants it…. We call it the s just like you beefy 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So I live beside where vav stays and Ellon is not big and not once I’ve seen her around. Tell you tho when I do I won’t be shy in coming forward.
From what I gather being all the way down here, she doesn’t get out her car when she leaves her home.
Karma never misses. It just takes its time, but her sad existence full of lies and manipulation is it already seeping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.