Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ask and you'll receive
The fact she has paid 5k for her teeth to get done and has made Lily wait is disgusting. Our oldest got braces and yes had to pay as the waiting list is so long and now they can even refuse to do them and need to pay. Anyway what kind of a mother does that 😡😡😡😡 get your fillings sorted if your going to all that bother vav get the metal out your mouth

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aye we know you have done worse you have made men’s lives a misery and you know it 😡
IMG_1836.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning lovelies!
Just read on tattle mad nana went up to someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wee white bag Steph sending in the A Team.
Tell you something, wee nana would be in for a shock, as would Steph, if they ever confronted me 🙃 I think it’s exactly what they need. To confront the wrong person.

No everyone is trolls that don’t agree with her lies, manipulation, and barbaric history that at some stage she will need to pay a pretty penny for, but they can phone people’s work and stop people in the streets?
The hypocrisy. But if approaching people in the streets is now fair game.. good luck to them.
Won’t take long to spread round wee nana has made kids feel uncomfortable with a threatening manner.
Mum works with children and has a mother who is ok with being aggressive around children? 😏

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Morning lovelies!
Just read on tattle mad nana went up to someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wee white bag Steph sending in the A Team.
Tell you something, wee nana would be in for a shock, as would Steph, if they ever confronted me 🙃 I think it’s exactly what they need. To confront the wrong person.

No everyone is trolls that don’t agree with her lies, manipulation, and barbaric history that at some stage she will need to pay a pretty penny for, but they can phone people’s work and stop people in the streets?
The hypocrisy. But if approaching people in the streets is now fair game.. good luck to them.
Won’t take long to spread round wee nana has made kids feel uncomfortable with a threatening manner.
Mum works with children and has a mother who is ok with being aggressive around children? 😏
I really really wish I lived in Aberdeen at this point! I’d love them to confront me 😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I really really wish I lived in Aberdeen at this point! I’d love them to confront me 😂
It’s absolutely pathetic. You don’t see celebs going out looking for people who wrote something about them online. Yes there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech but people writing out her truths are just facts the doesn’t like.
It screams scheme family.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
It’s absolutely pathetic. You don’t see celebs going out looking for people who wrote something about them online. Yes there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech but people writing out her truths are just facts the doesn’t like.
It screams scheme family.
Definitely! An if you knew it was bullshit you wouldn’t feel the need to want to entertain it you would laugh it off. Shows they know that it’s all true. Bunch of slags

Status
Not open for further replies.