glasgow
It's more of a rat you resemble beefy

Attachments

• IMG_5859.png
    IMG_5859.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 150

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hellooooo lovely people ❤️ been a bizzy, bizzy few days I haven’t stopped… ffs I sound like beefy 😂😂😂😂
Have caught up, her blush looks s and a proper rip off 😭 and did she actually go into boots asking for a kenelog injection 😂😭 the nhs don’t even give it as it’s not approved for treating hayfever 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get one every year, I get someone else to give me it 😏😉 beefy hen ask whoever does your Botox and filler that you don’t get 😜

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Remember Sabrina kinsella? Well I can’t decide if I’m hate watching her or not but it must drive Steph crazy that her and her husband are getting back together and making a go of it again.

But no gonna lie the way she steps forward with the plates on the dish up dinner videos, drives me insane 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Remember Sabrina kinsella? Well I can’t decide if I’m hate watching her or not but it must drive Steph crazy that her and her husband are getting back together and making a go of it again.

But no gonna lie the way she steps forward with the plates on the dish up dinner videos, drives me insane 🤣
Yes!! 🤣 I actually like her I think she' seems a decent human and a good mum but the way she does that with the plates is unnerving, like she's away to serve up brains or something 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.