Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
No way…….. just when I think she can’t get any worse she does. She really should be dropped by the brands she works with…. Here’s the thing see most folk who had prints taken would be hiding away, low profile.. no not her, sees it as an opportunity for clout and a fake stalker story….. wow, just wow. Psychopath doesn’t come close……
I know it’s really scary at how she just acts. She needs help cause she is one twisted witch

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I
It’s coming cos I’ve handed all the evidence to the charity commission. I’ve also handed it to the police, they need to wait until the charity commission has investigated before they take her in for questioning. The case is open at the minute while the investigation is ongoing. I will hear the outcome as I was the one who reported it😏

You’ve just become my hero 👌😊

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
No way…….. just when I think she can’t get any worse she does. She really should be dropped by the brands she works with…. Here’s the thing see most folk who had prints taken would be hiding away, low profile.. no not her, sees it as an opportunity for clout and a fake stalker story….. wow, just wow. Psychopath doesn’t come close……
I’ve repeatedly contacted brands with evidence asking them if they want their brand associated with her but never heard anything back. Also repeated contacted Aberdeen child services with genuine concerns for M welfare and safety but they are obviously not bothering their arse, they will wait until something happens to him before stepping in.
She is a very, conniving, manipulative, dangerous woman who has destroyed so many lives and yet she walks away scot free but not for long, stuff is in motion in the background 😏

fatride69

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
It’s coming cos I’ve handed all the evidence to the charity commission. I’ve also handed it to the police, they need to wait until the charity commission has investigated before they take her in for questioning. The case is open at the minute while the investigation is ongoing. I will hear the outcome as I was the one who reported it😏
Yasssssss!! About fing time this got taken seriously 🥳

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I heard she’s always been a vile bully, problem is she’s been enabled her whole life by her mother and grandmother…. She says folk are jealous but I’ve never seen someone so consumed by jealousy for what others have in all my life…. What a sad existence, it would be pitiful if she wasn’t so awful to others…

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn’t give a s about anyone other than herself. I hate to say I’ve know her years back and was taken in by her. But the Cammy thing was a step too far and when I called her out she called me jealous and said I’d never have what she has/had….. I donated a significant to the charity which went “missing”
Only EVER cared about herself, however her mother and Nana are exactly the same.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
So what I don't get is how people are still blowing smoke up her fat arse. If I followed someone and anything was being said, (not even as much as there has been said about her) , I would need to do some digging. Surely they can't think her past and present behaviours are okay? Perhaps they're all tarred with the same pyschopathic brush tho... Mind boggles.

Mar 7, 2024
Well done for reporting her .. the clock is ticking .. tick tock

Mar 7, 2024
So what I don't get is how people are still blowing smoke up her fat arse. If I followed someone and anything was being said, (not even as much as there has been said about her) , I would need to do some digging. Surely they can't think her past and present behaviours are okay? Perhaps they're all tarred with the same pyschopathic brush tho... Mind boggles.
It's because they're gullible and believe everything she says , they think she's something big up in Aberdeen when really she's a vile spiteful evil person!

Status
Not open for further replies.