Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith666

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
The international women’s day post on instagram that she’d love to post her friends because of trolls she can’t in basic translation : because no one wants to associate with a narcissistic liar 🤥 😬
Also speaking of “friends” don’t hear much of her and Kerri Roma these days, the old neighbour from the house she was stalked at. We all know the send reform and ASN reform mums seen through her BS. Anyone else I’ve missed been in the SV victim club yet?

Reactions: beyoncesshampoo
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
The international women’s day post on instagram that she’d love to post her friends because of trolls she can’t in basic translation : because no one wants to associate with a narcissistic liar 🤥 😬
You know she has no mates because if I got slated as much as she did, my mates would be right on fighting my corner, whether they liked social media or no, as I would for them!! Its a very sad life she leads

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Been a long time lurker but was too late to the TL party to join or participate so here I am 👋🏻 . Really wish the karma train would hurry up and hit this one on her "size 10" arse she boils my blood!!!!
Same! Been reading Tattle for ages! I am loving i can comment here 👌 hi all 👋🏼 isn’t it funny how the mutual dislike for someone can bring a whole clan together 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You know she has no mates because if I got slated as much as she did, my mates would be right on fighting my corner, whether they liked social media or no, as I would for them!! Its a very sad life she leads
Excatly what kind of mates is that to have that can’t be arse to fight your corner, she is taking bull doesn’t speak to either of her bridesmaids, only a few of the folk from ice hair and beauty speak to her the rest seen through her BS, no friends at lily school or max nursery she never goes anywhere apart from events with self absorb folk that crave validation from folk on the internet just like her.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Been a long time lurker but was too late to the TL party to join or participate so here I am 👋🏻 . Really wish the karma train would hurry up and hit this one on her "size 10" arse she boils my blood!!!!
Same! I actually liked her at one point (don’t know her in person), then started seeing her lies and twisted perception. Everything is always every one else’s fault. Total victim mentality 🥴

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
It boggles my mind how no one has ripped her head off as yet. 🤯
Same! I actually liked her at one point (don’t know her in person), then started seeing her lies and twisted perception. Everything is always every one else’s fault. Total victim mentality 🥴
Yes i followed her until i got blocked for making an innocent comment during a live. But i had started to notice the contradictions and story telling. Unbelievable she walking about with her head still attached to her shoulders 🤯 why no one has taken a swipe for all her wrong doings is unreal and how she can sleep at night. Just wow!

Mar 7, 2024

Yes i followed her until i got blocked for making an innocent comment during a live. But i had started to notice the contradictions and story telling. Unbelievable she walking about with her head still attached to her shoulders 🤯 why no one has taken a swipe for all her wrong doings is unreal and how she can sleep at night. Just wow!
Things are starting to close in on her now , more and more people are coming forward with things she's done and still doing . She doesn't like it so threatens everyone with her 'team ' lol

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom

Because she’s a massive narc. Typical narc behaviour

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

The gummies help 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.