Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
East kilbride
You are all very twisted, is there nothing better for you all to be doing today?
I'm actually on my break I'm a very bizzy working mum, actually working on 2 big multi million pound projects at the moment but having to cram 5 days work into 3 because my man's taking me away on a romantic weekend away this weekend abroad. So aye I'm really jealous and wish I was in her manky shoes.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312-105557_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312-105557_Google.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 93

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well he’s tried and tried and she has not allowed it. Would have to be through court etc. as far as I’m aware lily does not know that he was not on it. When she seen her passport and asked Steph said they got her name wrong 🤯🤯 it’s not that Barrie it’s another Barry not that it makes it any different mind you
Oh I canna keep up their is two Barrie’s oh my head is sore, it’s disgusting that she would let Brendan get it changed how awful must it be for lily do see that on her passport and how stupid does Steph think she is that lily won’t know that a load of bull they got it wrong so when Brendan took lily away he must of had a letter as it’s a different name lily has from him and from her mum on her passport, hopefully lily when she is a adult can get her birth certificate change to her actual surname she should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.