Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh nana Mac come on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my sides are splitting with the se you are coming out with 🥱🥱 mind you what was it she said FOA have had enough from us 🤯🤯 even the head shaving day she was raging at one of the stylists cause she put her bucket in and Steph wanted to take money out of it 🫠🫠 so instead she kept it from her bank. Mental but ok she is winning in life
Yes amber 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Mar 8, 2024
It does come across like jealousy. Especially Emz on tik tok. She is jealous of Steph’s mansion and lavish lifestyle.
Again I can’t express how embarrassed for you I am. Please climb out of staphs hole and get a grip of yourself 😂😂😂 how you typed this and added it to this thread, thinking it’s acceptable is beyond me

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Have they tho! Where is your evidence….. I smell bullshit! Somebody who is a bit bitter seems to be stirring the pot about Steph and you guys are just lapping it up! What makes me laugh about all this tho is you’re all just helping her make money!
The math ain’t mathing honey all that followers for a pitiful amount of likes most folk follow her to laugh at her anyway 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Aye but last I checked nobody likes Meghan Markle😂 but whatever works for you lardarse.
Infamous more like😂 imagine being well know for all the vile god awful things she has done. Being brought up on a pedestal and being told everyone else is the problem. Mum & nana need to get their heads out their arses and give that lassie the hardest slap she has been needing for as long as. How many people and family members have they fallen out with because of her and oh everyone else is the problem. It is actually beyond disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.