Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Oooh!! She's very annoyed and trying to act all hard ticket in her video this morning😂
Still cannot unsee this guy every time I look at her Screenshot_20240315_104051.jpg Screenshot_20240315_104222.jpg

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No morning video, just one of her thinking she’s Mrs perfect and being a b**** again….: Cue the crying black and white video later today 🙄
And I think she’s using something to aid her fat loss given the super space raider sucked in face she’s SUDDENLY developed overnight. Desperate measures to look lean for Petr😂

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Cunnyfunt's74's post has me a wee bit emosh❤️Reminding me of my sister and niece ❤️She is a true single parent,(sperms donor and in laws are twats) and like yourself Cunny she has consistently worked on her wean to the point the wee soul runs to get her wee social stories everyday or pushes them or her wee now and next cards under your nose when you come to visit. You sound like a great mumma😘
sounds like your sister is a brilliant mum doing it alone with an amazing support network around her. I didn't mean to make you emosh my darling! ❤️
Consistency definitely is key and look at your niece thriving on it and communicating.

Thanks hunnie. Xxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She is literally hoping for the wood and buzz experiences. She puts the d in desperate. What happened to love your body I’m now happy with my size and not being under constant stress to lose weight 🤦🏼‍♀️ Small large round straight everyone is different just don’t lie vav no one likes a liar do better 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
sounds like your sister is a brilliant mum doing it alone with an amazing support network around her. I didn't mean to make you emosh my darling! ❤️
Consistency definitely is key and look at your niece thriving on it and communicating.

Thanks hunnie. Xxx
Aww both of your comments ❤️❤️ cunnyfunt you are one amazing mama ❤️

Your sister seems to be smashing it also. Vav should take a leaf out of both your books 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 but oh no she won’t want to put the work in a at all and when he is not meeting milestones it will be everyone else’s fault xxx

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
They split up because she accused him of msging a girl from his work (who she didn’t like) there was also a heap of comments on one of her tik toks with the girl who it was about, also she can’t even deal with anything herself she got mad Pam and nana macaroni round to sit him down like he was a child while they all sat and shouted at him - he went on tinder after he had already told her it was over and had left!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They split up because she accused him of msging a girl from his work (who she didn’t like) there was also a heap of comments on one of her tik toks with the girl who it was about, also she can’t even deal with anything herself she got mad Pam and nana macaroni round to sit him down like he was a child while they all sat and shouted at him - he went on tinder after he had already told her it was over and had left!
But still she will run right back 🥱🥱🥱 oh god have some self respect but she does not. Imagine getting your nana and mum to sit him down I can’t with that 🥴🥴 mind you she got mad Pam involved when Harley was going to go on a boy holiday Steph was like mum sure a man in there 30s should not go away with his pals 🥱🥱🥱 mind you she has no pals so I get how she would be pissed off that people go away.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
But still she will run right back 🥱🥱🥱 oh god have some self respect but she does not. Imagine getting your nana and mum to sit him down I can’t with that 🥴🥴 mind you she got mad Pam involved when Harley was going to go on a boy holiday Steph was like mum sure a man in there 30s should not go away with his pals 🥱🥱🥱 mind you she has no pals so I get how she would be pissed off that people go away.
I would pay for my man to go away for a week just to get some bliddy peace 🤪🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom

The more I hear about those three women the more mortified I get for them. Imagine getting your Mum and Nana round to talk to the men you are with 😂😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
The more I hear about those three women the more mortified I get for them. Imagine getting your Mum and Nana round to talk to the men you are with 😂😂
It's almost like a cult intervention. "You don't jump when I say, I'll get my mad maw and crazy nanna to batter you, I'm warning you".
They really are a different kind of species that lot.
Think they gave her the delusion that they are all strong women and all men should be emasculated and kow tow to them. Probably walk around wearing the balls of their victims as earrings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.