Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Wouldn’t put it past her. Absolute arse of a woman that she is.

Ah yes, possibly. 😡
Either way , she has deceived Orchard Brae and she'll go stomping in on Max's first day with her big clompy Steve Maddens like the big I am ! I'd love to see what the parents of OB WhatsApp group are saying about having to put up with her for the next few years ! We know you read this big Vav so I hope you're happy with yourself and the lies you told taking a place away from a child who truly deserves it !

Mar 7, 2024
I am totally loving that ekin su has had her arse skelpted by fern Britton she is another narc and no wonder vav was trying to be besties with her now wonder she hasn’t metioned her since she went in 😆😆
Her and big Vav are cut from the same cloth ! Well done fern ! Ekn -Poo was vile to Louis .. think that's her 'career' down the drain but B Perfect will still use her 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She was more excited about the fact WE meaning her and Petr are going rather than the fact it’s to celebrate her wee ones bday really really sad. She’s still obsessed after everything she said he done too ignoring her daughter and leaving her with £10 etc etc 🫠
Why would you chase after your ex if he was supposed to have ignored aren't we Lils ? She's nae right in the head !

Reactions: PinkyGirl
Mar 7, 2024
Aye or ask for a social story from the provision he is going to so he can hear the names of the staff, see their faces, see the building or classroom he will be going to.

How it will look during the day I.e when lunch is where they eat, what types of activities they will be doing in a typical day. Showing him if there is a sensory room, soft play and where they spend playtime (interval) . She could talk to him about the story and read it every night before bed despite him being non verbal.

When my wee man started p1 I made my own social story. He kept running away and hiding in cupboards. So I made my own about how we walk into school and how we can use our words to tell the teacher how we felt I read it daily and discussed it with him. He struggled to sit in a chair for more than 5 mins amongst other wee challenges. It was bloody hard work but we got him there. Now he sits for much longer, top of his class, still needs brain breaks he likes a wander to see his head teacher (he likes a yap).

She won't do do all to support that boy so long as he depends on her she has content and purpose because without him she has nothing. Makes me so angry 😠 and when he doesn't meet milestones or achieve a level it will be the staffs fault not hers! Parents have to meet you half way to make it successful. I feel heart sorry for M.
She dumps him at nursery and can't get away quick enough !

Reactions: PinkyGirl
Mar 7, 2024
They split up because she accused him of msging a girl from his work (who she didn’t like) there was also a heap of comments on one of her tik toks with the girl who it was about, also she can’t even deal with anything herself she got mad Pam and nana macaroni round to sit him down like he was a child while they all sat and shouted at him - he went on tinder after he had already told her it was over and had left!
Pot kettle black Vav! Her late husband was dying and she slept with his best mate !!

Mar 7, 2024
The main carer needs to live in catchment. Steph has clearly stated numerous times she’s the main carer wee m would not be eligible for a space in a city school. unless it’s been done with deception and she’s used her old address?!
Of course it's done with deception and dont tell me orchard Brae doesn't know she stays in Ellon ! She's one evil disgusting human being and no matter how much BPerfect sh*t she plasters on her face, you can't polish a turd !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They will do anything to stop her behaviour being uncovered and the truth coming out. Vile folk that couldn’t lie straight in bed! Straight from Northfield stomping about in designer gear and flashing the cash thinking she’s made it, nothing but a bunch of minks living off benefits and a dead man’s life insurance! She landed lucky, she can hide her twisted and ugly personality behind a screen, these brands wanting her to promote their stuff she thinks she’s made it but in reality it’s karma and everyone that she has crossed in the past will be able to see her downfall. Not everybody can be lying, jealous trolls like she makes out, these are real life stories from people who has had the misfortune of knowing her personally.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Of course it's done with deception and dont tell me orchard Brae doesn't know she stays in Ellon ! She's one evil disgusting human being and no matter how much BPerfect sh*t she plasters on her face, you can't polish a turd !
Her old haggered face all crusty with that concealer and powder! She will always be a mink out for what she can get. Clawed her way up off the backs of everyone else as usual

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her old haggered face all crusty with that concealer and powder! She will always be a mink out for what she can get. Clawed her way up off the backs of everyone else as usual
Giving herself a pep talk in the mirror, take the glam filter off ya weapon then tell yourself that 😭🤣 looks as if she’s lost about 2 stone round the face 🤦🏻‍♀️

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Why would you chase after your ex if he was supposed to have ignored aren't we Lils ? She's nae right in the head !
She replied to someone’s comment asking about Petr’s girlfriend and if they were going to Disney too and she said “that’s none of my business 😘” we all know you’re trying to lose weight and making out you’re best friends now to piss his ex off, but when you were a size 8-10 he didn’t want you then either you spiteful, poisonous cow. And after the way you and your family have carried on and realised Petr couldn’t be co-erced into complying with your weird dysfunctional family you drag his family name through the mud for the last 2 years. I’m surprised he’s not affronted to be seen with you the size you’ve gotten to and the tit you make of yourself on a daily basis!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Giving herself a pep talk in the mirror, take the glam filter off ya weapon then tell yourself that 😭🤣 looks as if she’s lost about 2 stone round the face 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bold glamour filter on, state of her talking about treating people good it’s laughable. They will want to let you go and they will run for the hills just like the rest of them to get away from your stinking fanny and feet! shagged half of Aberdeen she really thinks in her delusional mind that she is all that. Nobody wants you vav!

Mar 7, 2024
Bold glamour filter on, state of her talking about treating people good it’s laughable. They will want to let you go and they will run for the hills just like the rest of them to get away from your stinking fanny and feet! shagged half of Aberdeen she really thinks in her delusional mind that she is all that. Nobody wants you vav!
And now she's commenting on Kerry katona speaking about Ekin-Poo !

Mar 7, 2024
Hun no one would stop you in the street to speak to you unless it was to volley your 'size 10' vag! She says this but doesn't walk the streets of Aberdeen because she knows what would happen. She's so delusional, I'll tell you what's embarrassing staff, using your son for money, embarrassing your daughter on a daily basis, bullying girls when you were in school and cutting their hair, the list could go on and on...
She's one vile disgusting human being

Mar 7, 2024
I’m sorry but that’s just ridiculously embarrassing 😂 Stamping her feet and getting her Mummy! Why he wanted back with her I’ll never know. He made a right fool of himself practically begging her back the second time.
Because he's a wet wipe and thought he had catch of the year ! lol 🤣🤣
well concealer doesn't work because we can still see her ugly mug ! lol

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Hun no one would stop you in the street to speak to you unless it was to volley your 'size 10' vag! She says this but doesn't walk the streets of Aberdeen because she knows what would happen. She's so delusional, I'll tell you what's embarrassing staff, using your son for money, embarrassing your daughter on a daily basis, bullying girls when you were in school and cutting their hair, the list could go on and on...
Well I can confirm I would NOT go and speak to her unless it was to do a cream pie to the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok pal so they will come and speak to you maybe tell you that you are a see you next Tuesday 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.