Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
And now she's commenting on Kerry katona speaking about Ekin-Poo !
Trying to defend her sty behaviour like she does her own, how many times does she have to say she’s a good person. Best mates now are they! 😂 it’s tv and I’m sure she’s had media training she will have a team and can stick up for herself you don’t need to be her flying monkey vav hun. Thing is staffy can never be accountable for her own actions and she’s trying to justify the behaviour like she does when she is getting hate and how she is getting “trolled” and doesn’t deserve it 🤥 the big fat liar. Difference is ekin will probably apologise for what’s she’s done but it will be a cold day in hell before that narcissist says sorry for the callous and manipulative things she has done.

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Trying to defend her sty behaviour like she does her own, how many times does she have to say she’s a good person. Best mates now are they! 😂 it’s tv and I’m sure she’s had media training she will have a team and can stick up for herself you don’t need to be her flying monkey vav hun. Thing is staffy can never be accountable for her own actions and she’s trying to justify the behaviour like she does when she is getting hate and how she is getting “trolled” and doesn’t deserve it 🤥 the big fat liar. Difference is ekin will probably apologise for what’s she’s done but it will be a cold day in hell before that narcissist says the word sorry for the callous and manipulative things she has done.
I wanted to jump through the screen there and hand her a bloody straw 🤣 she’s so far up that Ekin-Su arse that she’s almost tickling her tonsils 😭 pretty sure Kerry Katonas not losing sleep over Vag tonight 😆but if the bold Vag had met Kerry prior it would of been awww she’s just fantastic, Kerry’s the nicest person everrrrrrrr 😭 she could name and shame 🤦🏻‍♀️ just shut up I’m embarrassed for you ya fud

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well I can confirm I would NOT go and speak to her unless it was to do a cream pie to the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok pal so they will come and speak to you maybe tell you that you are a see you next Tuesday 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Like I said before, if anyone came up to her she’d s enough bricks to build her own ‘mansion’ she needs a bloody high five to the face that one

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I wanted to jump through the screen there and hand her a bloody straw 🤣 she’s so far up that Ekin-Su arse that she’s almost tickling her tonsils 😭 pretty sure Kerry Katonas not losing sleep over Vag tonight 😆but if the bold Vag had met Kerry prior it would of been awww she’s just fantastic, Kerry’s the nicest person everrrrrrrr 😭 she could name and shame 🤦🏻‍♀️ just shut up I’m embarrassed for you ya fud
😂 think Kerry Katona will be ok, now she’s someone that’s been through the ringer. Big vag is a cold-hearted, manipulative cow that has a personality of a brain dead fish, she talks down to everyone and is the most unlikeable person and nobody will forget what she has done to that man’s family everrrrr and that’s why everyone in Aberdeen despises her! Most of the hate would stop if she just provided the receipts to show the 15k went to friends of anchor charity but she can’t because she’s a thief. She knows it, her family knows it and that’s why they are trying to cover her arse. She can brainwash a few huns online and hide behind a screen in her cold and curtainless rented gaff for a few quid all she likes but when the mask slips every now and again, more and more people are seeing her for who she really is.

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Well I can confirm I would NOT go and speak to her unless it was to do a cream pie to the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok pal so they will come and speak to you maybe tell you that you are a see you next Tuesday 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
If I seen her in the wild I’d be inclined to stick the heed in her and boot her in the fud. But then my foot would get lost with the amount of oil workers that’s been up it 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
They will do anything to stop her behaviour being uncovered and the truth coming out. Vile folk that couldn’t lie straight in bed! Straight from Northfield stomping about in designer gear and flashing the cash thinking she’s made it, nothing but a bunch of minks living off benefits and a dead man’s life insurance! She landed lucky, she can hide her twisted and ugly personality behind a screen, these brands wanting her to promote their stuff she thinks she’s made it but in reality it’s karma and everyone that she has crossed in the past will be able to see her downfall. Not everybody can be lying, jealous trolls like she makes out, these are real life stories from people who has had the misfortune of knowing her personally.
It's sad to think she believes all these second class make up brands want her to promote their goods on a social media site and folk are gullible enough to buy their crap ! The real brands like Dior, DKNY promote their products with real A listers and not some cheap common back street hairdresser for peanuts , dream on Vav, you're winning at life lol 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
😂 think Kerry Katona will be ok, now she’s someone that’s been through the ringer. Big vag is a cold-hearted, manipulative cow that has a personality of a brain dead fish, she talks down to everyone and is the most unlikeable person and nobody will forget what she has done to that man’s family everrrrr and that’s why everyone in Aberdeen despises her! Most of the hate would stop if she just provided the receipts to show the 15k went to friends of anchor charity but she can’t because she’s a thief. She knows it, her family knows it and that’s why they are trying to cover her arse. She can brainwash a few huns online and hide behind a screen in her cold and curtainless rented gaff for a few quid all she likes but when the mask slips every now and again, more and more people are seeing her for who she really is.
Kerry Katona would shoot Beefy down within seconds !

Status
Not open for further replies.